Page 79 of 150 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

Just came back from seeing sweeny todd, i have to say it was the worst film i have ever seen, i was so bored, i hated the musical side of it, but then i do not enjoy musicals of any kind, and i agree the blood was very fake, there were a few interesting moments in the movie though and Johnny was his usual wonderful self, i won tickets to this movie, and have to say i would NEVER EVER pay to see it,if you enjoy seeing throats cut about ten times, then yep maybe it is your kinda of movie,but honestly for me i cannot see why they even make these type of movies. 2/10 for me, i nearly was going to walk out, but i wanted to see what actually happened in the end,like i said there were some good parts in it,when they were not singing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

We saw Definitely, maybe tonight. I loved it! Kinda predictable, but I teared up as well as my boyfriend and the girl beside me. :P Alan suggested we go see it again haha! It was a fantastic movie with fantastic actors!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Miracle - from 2004, about the 1980 United States Olympic team that beat the Russians. LOVE this movie.

A Man For All Seasons. It was on TCM this evening. I've seen it maybe 20 times - and I truly feel it is the best movie I have seen in my lifetime.

Me and DH just finished watching 30 Days of Night - we both thought it was really good. We also watched American Gangster - I thought it was a good movie.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

I watched Men In Black 2 with my best friend. Classic.

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

We saw Vantage Point this afternoon. Lots of action, never a dull moment, and one terrific car chase at the end.

I saw part of one of the "Bourne" movies on USA over the weekend. I found it after it had started, and couldn't watch all the way to the end -- GRRRR! I'd like to see the first two, from start to finish - because I liked the most recent one a lot.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I watched Hair and then I went and started it again. I just picked up the DVD from our shelf because I was bored and my mom started singing the one song called "Hair" from it.

I loved it. The characters, the clothing, and especially the horses doing dressage to the music while the people are also dancing at the beginning during the "Age of Aquarius" song.

Niño & Eliza

I watched Sweeney Todd tonight for the second time. I rather enjoyed it. I actually enjoyed the music though the voices were terrible. I think the vulgar voices just added to the overall vulgarity of the movie. That is what I enjoyed the most about it. I found it to be very Tim Burton. I liked the fact the accents were over exaggerated and the 'special effects' were quite fake. In my opinion the vulgarity of the film is what makes it quite good.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

My Mom brought over Dan in Real Life for us to watch - it was a really good movie. I love Steve Carell, I think he is too funny.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Senior Tuesday - we saw Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day, with Amy Adams and Frances McDormand. Fun movie!

I watched a movie on lifetime last night that was excellent..."an eye for an eye" it is from 1996 but it is excellent.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

My daughter and her friends are off to see THE EYE tonite, so will let you know what they all think.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw 10,000BC this weekend. It was GREAT! Loved it! Great storyline, fantastic actors, and amazing graphics!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]