Thread: Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell, you are such a little cutie! No wonder so many people wanted to adopt you! It sounds like you have found your 'fur'ever home. Congratulations sweetie on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Tinkerbell!!

Good morning to our little petite princess, 4th of July DOTD, Miss Tinkerbell!! What a beautiful and tiny little baby you are sweetheart!! That little face of yours has us smiling all over this house!! We are also chihuahuas so we're ecstatic to see one of our kind win the distinctive honor of DOTD on this very special day. It sure sounds like your family is thrilled to have been able to make you a part of their chi loving home little girl. What a wonderful place it is at your house with you, Ruby, and Rosy, running around all day. The fun-o-meter is constantly maxed out!! Enjoy your special day today sweetie pie, celebrate all day with your family!! Treats, hugs, and kisses all around for Tinkerbell, Ruby, and Rosy!! Happiness to all of you always!! Happy July 4th!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Tinkerbell, if that isn't a big smile on that little chi face than I don't know what is! The story of how you came to be with your forever family was so very touching. I'm also in agreement with your mom that the college student probably simply didn't have time for a puppy. While it's very sad that you were given up, in the end it all turned out perfectly! Just think of all those people out there clamoring to get to take sweet little you home with them! It was love at first sight between you and your proud human, there was no question who you were going home with! I can sure see why your mom was, and still is, so very excited to have you, you are one exceedingly sweet and precious little girl! I hope today you have an EXTRA special and fun-filled day with lots of treats and cuddles with your beloved human. Congratulations Tinkerbell, on being our PERFECT 4th of July Dog of the Day!!
    Last edited by K9soul; 07-04-2005 at 10:35 AM.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Good Morning Tiny Tinkerbell!!! You are absolutely gorgeous and what a lucky dog to be honored on the Fourth of July!!! Congrats little girl and have a great day!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

What a pretty little girl is Tinkerbell. No need for independence when you've found a wonderful forever family like you have Miss Tink. Have a happy life sweetheart, and congratulations on being our adorable DOTD.

Tinkerbell
    How adorable you are! No wonder lots of people wanted to adopt you!
    Sounds like you have the perfect family now!
    It's fun to see a fellow Kansan getting honored today too!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw Tinky Belle - I am soo in love! What a beautiful girl you are - with a huge and wonderful smile (and the cutest little pawsies)! It was nice to meet you and honor you as our special doggie on July 4th. Congrats to GORGEOUS TINKERBELL!!!!!

Hi there Tinky B! Oh, you having us all smiling today, you precious, patriotic pixie! What a most adorable Miss 4th of July you are! That smile of yours is a bright as the night sky on the 4th of July How I wish I were there to cover you with kisses! I'm so sorry to learn of your rough start in life, sweet baby girl. When will people ever learn that welcoming a pup into your home and your heart is a ifetime commitment! But in the end, you landed in the lap of that perfect human, ready, willing and ANXIOUS to love you unconditionally! Tinkerbell, I hope that today you and the whole gang, your proud Mom, Grandma, Ruby and Rosy are enjoying a blow out 4th of July AND Dog of the Day bash! Congratulations to you, darling Tink! We are so happy to have such a deserving pup as our red, white and blue honoree!

Tinkerbell, you're so cute! I'm glad you found a happy forever home. Take care little one and Happy 4th of July!

BELATED CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TINKERBELL!

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to have missed your big day yesterday, but I do hope it was a happy day! I'm sure by the sounds of your owner that you are truly loved and were spoiled even more than you already are!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm Tinkerbell's Mom

Hi All,
    Thank you for the wonderful remarks about Tinkerbell.

I found out thru a friend on one of my favorite sites that Tinker was the dog of the day for yesterday. I couldn't believe it!

I nominated Tinker last fall. Since the nomination, I have adopted a three year old white long-haired chihuahua named Romeo. I just adopted him this past Saturday thru the same rescue organization that I adopted Tinker thru. Not only does Tinker hav e Rosy and Ruby but Romeo too! It's quite the sight at my house with four chis running around.

Tinker is curled up in my lap as I type.

Again, thank you for the kind comments about Tinker. They are much appreciated.

Kristi

Wow!! you're so lucky to have four little chi lovebugs!! Daisy is a white shorthair and Delilah is a tri-colored short hair. Life at your house must be nothing but enjoyable. We're green with envy. They are such good little doggies. Enjoy them and thanks for sharing Tinkerbell with us!! She is a petite princess!!

Terry, Daisy, and Delilah