Thread: Classy

Classy

Classy, what a beauty you are! As you can tell, I am quite the greyhound lover myself, so your smiling face really brightened my morning! How lucky for your new family to have discovered the joys of having a greyhound on their couch. Celebrate being the Dog of the Day by taking a nice, long nap and getting in a few good and loud roo-roooooo's!

Classy you are a lucky and pretty girl. Thank god for those greyhound track rescue programs. The first time I ever saw a greyhound walking down the street, she was so streamlined and gorgoues she simply took my breath away. I'll never forget the sight of her. Good Luck!

Hi Classy! What a beautiful girl!!!! I have a real soft spot in my heart for you greyhounds. Luckily, you are one of the fortunate ones who has lived to learn the real joys of living and be pampered, like all pups should be. Like napping on the couch! You are so special and so deserving of all our love and praise. The least we can do is honor you for your courage and perserverence; for being such a forgiving and loving creature. I hope you enjoy every day in your forever home to the max! Big cheers for Classy. A real "class act!" AND our Dog of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to you sweet girl!

Classy,
    You are such a beauty!! Greyhound Rescue is a fantastic program. Thank goodness for them!! So glad you have the fun life you deserve. This is a wonderful rescue story. I love Greyhound rescues! Take a good long nap and then go for a spin in the yard today! Have a great Dog of the Day! Yaa-Hoo!

------------------

Classy, you are what your name implies, what a sweetie you are. Your family is so lucky to have you. Congradulations on being the prettiest, sweetest, most classy Dog of the Day.

Where is Staci, Shais Mom?? Classy, she will love you!!! And I definitely do already. It sounds like you are a real "couch potato". What a wonderful, relaxing life for you, after your first year was spent running! I am no dog racing fan, and am delighted that you have a comfortable, wonderful home to retire in.
    Congratulations to you on being our very special Dog of the Day, and to your new family, a special thanks for bringing you into their home.
    Logan

Thanks for thinking of me Logan, had to work and am a day late!!
    She is beautiful!!! Such sweet face creatures!!