Thread: Gorgeous Tallulah

Gorgeous Tallulah

Hello Tallulah! You are simply gorgeous!! I know this because you and I could be twins. So paws in greeting from Honey Bunny
    2 years old living in sunny Spain.
    Paws in Greeting!

Hi Tallulah! What a gorgeous girl you are!

You've been patient waiting for the right humans, but now what a great happy life you have!!
    Many kisses on your black nose!! Happy COTD

Oh Tallulah, what a happy story for you and our purrents! Who could resist that beautiful face?

How wonderful that you found your furrever home with people who appreciate your beauty & talents.

I'm sure you give lots of love & devotion in return.

Congratulations to a lovely lady across the pond!

Happy COTD to you!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh my ... what a beautiful girl!! You look so sweet! I wich I could pick you up and love on you!!

Snuggles and kisses forever!!

Happy COTD!!!

Like Your Namesake,the Late Acrtress Tallulah Bankhead,You have plenty,Of Cattitude,and a definite sense,of style.And You put your Guardians,on notice,that this,is Your House,and that every chair,in the place,is YOURS.
    you,.are a constant source,of amusement,to Your People,and a Friend,indeed,that is repaying them,a Million Times,over for giving you,that Furr Ever Home.
    And CATS,are the same,The World over,that is True!!!
    a Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes,To Terrific Tallulah COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Tallulah, I could sit and gaze mesmerized into those green-gold eyes all day. Bless your family's hearts for taking in an adult kitty who needed a home. The two-month wait had to have been worth it to end up with such a perfect home and family . Now you are Queen of your domain and ruler of the household! Oh how delightful your human's descriptions of your acrobatics in getting to a freshly warmed seat are! I can easily imagine and envision it in my head. You are a true spark of joy to your people, lighting up their lives every single day with your irresistible personality and catitude! I hope today you have an EXTRA special day with lots of pampering from your subjects. Enjoy your throne today at Pet of the Day.com as top cat and ruler supreme! Congratulations, Tallulah, on being our very charming and beautiful Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Tallulah
    Aw, how adorable you are!
    How wonderful that your parents decided an older kitty was for them! Older animals need as much love, maybe more, than the youngsters.
    Congratulaitons, sweetie, on your wonderful home and family and for being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Tullulah

Darling Tullulah I am so happy, meeeeeew, to read that you found the right humans to adopt. Your humans are correct: you are a beautiful cat who deserves only the best.

My KatMa and Paw-Paw cringe at the thought that people will by-pass such a wonderful kitty because of age! Age discrimination is terrible no matter who suffers it: pussycats, dogs, all other animals and also the worst member of the animal kingdom--people.

Reign long in good health, loved and adored by your subjects which is the birthright of all felines. You are such a beautiful Tortoiseshell—the toast of Blackburn, Lancashire, England and royal sovereign—an excellent Cat of the Day. CATgratulations, darling Tullulah.

I, Sasha The Queen Calico Cat, Royal Highness, Queen of the Universe, Most Precious One known as the Sovereign who rules with a gentle but firm velvet paw welcome The Tortoiseshell HRH Queen Tullulah, the toast of Blackburn, Lancashire, England and royal sovereign into the rarefied realm of Feline Queen, Mistress of the Universe.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Look at that lovely girl!! What a most beautiful cat you are Tallulah - with such wise and loving eyes and such stunning flecked fur! We can see why your fur family loves you so much cutie! Congrats to PRETTY TALLULAH!!!

Whether or not you are named after the actress, Tallulah Bankhead, you certainly have the flair for great acting!!! I would just LOVE to see you "figuring a skating" on the hardwood floors!!! You have a real presence in your FOREVER home, and that is what makes it such a special place!! Your colouring is just breathtaking!!! Torties are just such fascinating creatures!!! If I recall correctly, are not tortie cats in the UK considered to be good luck? Hugs and kisses to you, dear Tallulah, our very special cat!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

That's a nice story of how she arrived at her new home and surveyed her good fortune. From the contented little face in the photo, she still appreciates it. Hope she has many more years of happiness with her chosen family.

Congratulations on being COTD. You are such a pretty girl.
    It was wonderful of your people to give you a chance for a happy home. Older cats need love too!

Tallulah, torties have that tori-tude, no matter in WHICH continent they reside! I have two torties, and I can attest to it! Enjoy your special day, darling, and never give up your throne!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hey there gorgeous! Your Mom sure knew what she was doing when she named you Tallulah for you surely are "star" material, a true torti diva!!! And aren't YOU ready for your close up!!! What a beauty!") It breaks my heart to think you waited so long for you special people to come along. But I bet you would agree Tallulah, it was well worth the wait! FINALLY you found your way to that perfect forever home, replete with adoring subjects and all the love your heart can hold! And lets not forget those pre warmed, cushioned seats! Now that's the life you were always deserving of! I can feel your Mom's love from across the miles and tell her yes, we know exactly how she feels! Me and mine send you all our love and bunches of hugs and kisses and purrrs to you on your special day, Tallulah! What a most deserving and extra special Cat of the Day honoree you are Enjoy your day in the spotlight, beautiful Tallulah!!

Hi Tallulah!! What a gorgeous girl you are, I love your markings. So, glad that you have found your furrever home where you are now loved and appreciated. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!