Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Urgent Prayer Request*

Christa,
    I will pray for your uncle and your family.

Thank you everyone for your support and prayers . . . it really helps to know that there are so many praying for him.

He's only recently even started talking about the war. He was 17 when he went . . . so young.

I've been worried about him for years . . . he gets that horrible cough every winter and looses his voice.

I did find out today that the mass is small . . . about 1.5 cm by 2 cm. Hopefully they'll be able to remove it and be rid of it.

Please keep the prayers coming!

And thank you all again for your good thoughts.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Christa the size that you are describing sounds like something that may be at an early stage and very curable. My hopes are that it is at an early stage anyways. Please let us know how everything is. Continued prayers for you and your family!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Urgent prayer request

Dear Uncle Benny,
    Even though the war ended some 30 years ago, for far too many it still continues. I can remember watching Bob Hope being there with all of you during the Christmas season. As the camera was going around the audience, I spotted 2 of my friends. Well, phones were ringing all night as our group kept calling to ask," Did you see them?" We were so excited. Not too long after that the news came that both were killed in action within a few days of each other. We never had the chance to say "Thanks, guys!" Thank you for what you did. Not to worry, many prayers are being said and will continue to be said for you and each member of your family. Please don't worry, Uncle Benny, everything will be just fine. I'm on your side!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE