Thread: Handsome Whiskey!

Handsome Whiskey!

Oh Whiskey!

You are such a sweet, big, beautiful, quiet cat!
    I love your story! Perfect relationship with your human! You are both lucky having the company of each other

Happy COTD Whiskey!

Wonderful Whiskey!!!! What a story! What a handsome ORANGEMAN!!!! You sound like you have the perfect Dad, who just adores you!!! I love the "bend" in your tail, which I found in your photo. I know you have found THE forever home where you truly belong. I hope you have many years of good health and happiness. Take good care of your dad, as he sounds like he is taking good care of you! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello Whiskey! What a pretty boy you are. I love hearing how close you and your dad are. What a special bond the two of you have.

Congrats Whiskey and enjoy your special day.

Whiskey, what a beautiful richly colored kitty you are, wow! There is something particularly touching about the relationship between a furry one and his Daddy . It is obvious that you have blessed your Dad's life with continual warmth, comfort, and smiles, helping to carry him through the rough spots that otherwise might have made him despair. There is no truer bond than the one you two share. It's certainly no wonder Dad did what he had to and made sacrifices in order to keep you by his side. The reward was your love, and that will be with him forever! Whiskey, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day filled with all the things you most enjoy, especially pampering from your proud Dad! Congratulations on being our MOST handsome and deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Heyyyy, Whiskey! I see in your photo the little quirk in your tail that your Dad talked about. You and he are a team, that's for sure! May you share many more happy, healthy years together.

[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=orangered]

Whiskey,what a Big Handsome Orange Fellow,you are,and Michael,wants you,to know,that You are now,in The Orange Cat Army.whata a Hnadsome Fellow,you are,and you,sure have found,just the Right Furr Ever Home,where you,will be worshipped,the way,My Found Cats,would like,to become used to.

And All The Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Wonderful Whiskey,Aged Ten Years,a Nice Mellow COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Whiskey
    What a handsome boy you are for sure!
    I couldn't help but smile at your wonderful picture!
    It's easy to see your daddy loves you lots and I'm sure you feel the same about him.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a big beautiful orange boy you are!! Sounds like you have helped your Dad through some rough times. What a good boy you are. I hope that you share many, many more healthy and happy years together. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Gorgeous Whiskey

Oh Whiskey! What a handsome boy you are! I have an orangie at home (my first) and he is the sweetest boy! You and he would be good buddies, I'm sure.

It's wonderful to hear how you comfort your purrent when he needs you. You're so big and cuddly, I'm sure he just loves snuggling with you!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Nothing is sweeter than a man and his cat! What a lovely kitty cat you are precious Whiskey - I love your red stripes and admire your most handsome face!! Congrats to WONDEROUS WHISKEY!!

When a cat is unwanted, it usually turns out badly. It's good to hear about the ones like this, that find a new life with someone that adores them. Hope this handsome kitty has many more years to enjoy his good fortune.

That's my boy!!!! Thank you all for your kind words!! I'm trying to get caught up on viewing all the past COTD pics so I don't come in here very often. When I'm done, I'll be in here more often.

Whisky and I thank you from the heart for your kind words...
    A cat has a way of walking straight into your heart - Me

You want to talk about the bond of human-animal relationships? This man and his cat will tell you all about it!! I've been through some tough times and Whiskey has always been there to comfort me through it all!
    Amen to that Dad!!! It's always an extra special treat to hear from the fathers out there! Soul mates, best friends through thick and thin...it doesn't get any better than that! God Bless you dear, beautiful Whiskey for being there for your Dad, unconditionally, just as he is for you. What a team

And thanks for checking in with us Whiskey's Dad. You're a very special Dad, for sure! I hope you two are enjoying a most happy day of celebration And here's to many, many more happy, love filled years together! Yay WHISKEY, our most handsome, most devoted, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Love and hugs to you, precious Whiskey!

What a great guy you are, Whiskey! You and your Daddy have such a wonderful bond and I know he loves you very much.

You, in turn, give him your unconditional devotion and trust. What a great team you two are.

You're a very handsome fellow and definitely deserve to be COTD........in your Daddy's heart, you are KING every day!

Congratulations with lots of head bumpies & scritches!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello, Whiskey's dad!! Welcome here!

It seems that you are very proud your boy was selected as COTD, and you are right! That is exactly what I felt when I saw my big boy selected (not as big as yours though )!!
    If you come to the PT more frequently, you will enjoy it and...become addicted, of course! It might already be too late