Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barney!

Oh WOW, what a beauuutiful and most handsome man you are Barney!! It was so nice to learn about your life in Nebraska this morning. How precious you invite strays into your warm barn - what a love!! Congrats to BEAUUUTFUL and Most Excellent Kitty Barney!!!

Oh Sweet Barney. I am so sorry you were unloved and not even noticed when you were a barn cat You're not a barn cat anymore and you are loved to pieces. You certainly deserve to be COTD! Enjoy your special day, honey!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Barney, what a handsome boy you are and so thoughtful and generous too! Nice that you share your food and bed with others not as fortunate. You deserve to be COTD! Enjoy!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

All Hail Barney, the King of Beasts.... at least on his little patch of ground. What a gorgeous little lion!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Great kitty, very handsome. Wonderful that he gets to live the rest of his days with a human he cares about and treats him well. Hopefully, those days will be many.

BARNEY,YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME MAINE COON,AND THE FACT,THAT YOU CAME,WITH YOUR HOUSE,MAKES YOU FURR EVER HOME,EVEN MORE OF A BARGAIN.
    MOOSE,AND RAGNAR,SEND YOU,A MAINE COON SALUTE,AND ALL THE FOUND CATS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW FOR BIG,BOLD BARNEY COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Barney

Dear Barney,

How lucky your people are! It took 10 years for them to find you -- but, Oh! what a treasure they found.

My KatMa and Paw-Paw just love your story. They find the first folks who lived with you very, very strange, indeed! Who could resist you? My purrsons are already deeply in love with you.

Every once in a while a true Angel graces planet Earth. Barney, you are that special Angel who charms everyone, your humans who worship you and all of the Cats, Dogs and Pets and their humans in this Forum. The furry friends you care for know that an angel walks this Earth.

We salute you, Barney, the most gracious host in all of Nebraska. You are a very special Cat of the Day...in fact, let me nominate you as Cat of the Day's Cat of 2005.

Reign long in good health, loved and adored by your subjects which is the birthright of all felines. You are so handsome, dear Barney—a true royal sovereign—and an excellent choice for Cat of the Day. CATgratulations, darling Barney. Meeeow, you are my nomination as Cat of 2005 because you are so very special. May you live in good health, cherished and loved by your purrsons, and may you live to be 120.

I, Sasha The Queen Calico Cat, Royal Highness, Queen of the Universe, Most Precious One known as the Sovereign who rules with a gentle but firm velvet paw welcome BARNEY, the most handsome feline in all of Nebraska, USA—also the toast of barnyard cats the world over, most royal elder sovereign into the rarefied realm of Feline Purrfection, Master of the Universe.

My KatMa & Paw-Paw would love to hold you, caress you, kiss you.

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece" -- Leonardo da Vinci
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 06-28-2005 at 10:36 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore