Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barney!

Barney!

Wowww Barney!

You are a great mascot! You were just waiting to meet the RIGHT loving humans to leave the barn!

You are a very handsome furry cat (too far to pet you , hope your humans can do it for me), I wish you a nice day and long life!

What a wonderful story and a lovely old cat!

Barney, what a handsome handsome guy you are. Love that picture of you in front of the old wooden barn.

The former owners of the house had no idea about your true purrsonality. I am so glad you found someone to whom you could show your big big heart

Yay for Barney! Such a good fellow you are, watching over less fortunate kitties and being such a good sport about it.

Love your plush coat! Hope you have a wonderful COTD day today and for many years to come.

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Barney, what a handsome cat you are! You proved your past owners wrong with your new family didn't you? Congratulations on COTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, handsome. You are one good looking, sweet, precious cat. It is incredible how you share your blessing with strays. I wish I could nuzzle that big furry mane of yours. Happy well-deserved COTD!
    kittysmitten
    Proud fur meowmy of Sophia Jazz, Sable Mink, Sasha Theresa and Maggie Magnolia

Isn't it sad how some humans treat their fellow creatures! Barney, you are truly a very handsome guy and sounds like you are one heck of a cat, with a great personality!!! How lucky the farm was sold to THE right person!!!! You sound like you have a heart of gold, helping out the strays by sharing the warm spots in the hay with them, and an exceptional teacher when the children visit. You definitely have my vote for COTD! Many years of happiness. HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh what a handsome gentleman you are Barney! It's so very sad that you spent so much of your life just being "barn cat" and not appreciated or loved . Oh but Barney, the tale of how you blossomed under your human's gentle love is a heartwarmer to rival all others! And what a gem of a feline heart was waiting to be discovered! You have certainly given that heart to a very deserving human, Barney.
    I am very thankful for the cat who "came with the barn," what a joy he has become!!
    This sentence just made me feel awash with love and warm feelings. Your story belongs in a Chicken Soup book Barney! I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with all your favorite activities and plenty of pampering from your human. Congratulations on being our MOST deserving, most loving and inspiring Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Concatulations to our elegant senior gentleman Cat of the Day! You would not be out of place at the Gettys or the Vanderbilts, but you grace your purrents' barn with love.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Precious Barney

Barney,

What a true testament to "animals know who loves them." It is indeed a shame your former owners didn't appreciate your true value and personality.

BUT - wow! Did you get lucky with your present owners! God truly watches over the critters of the Earth. And for those people who don't take care of, or mistreat - well, I believe He has a surprise waiting for them some day.

I believe it is just too sweet how you "take in" the others who need you, Barney. Not only are you the perfect COTD, but Cat of the Year!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Aw, what a stunning boy you are, Barney!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Barney, Barney, Barney! I cannot believe that no one is noticing! You are not a cat, don't people realize a lion when they see one! I mean, just look at your mane , your size and your lion heart! Honestly we should have you in the pet of the day section! I guess I will just title you the lion of cats!

You are amazing, I'd love to have you follow me around and I'd love to give you a big hug! Congratulations of being Lion Cat of the Day!

And oh, give your stray buddies a purr greeting from all of us! You do know how to pick good owners of your kingdom!

Barney
    Aw, what a handsome bundle of love you are!
    How sweet of you to share your food and home with those less fortunate than you are! We humans could learn a lesson from you!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.
    I wouldn't be surprised if your family gives you a treat or two to celebrate. I also wouldn't be surprised if you shared it!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Barney! I first fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on your beautiful photo! What a handsome, handsome boy you are! And after reading your human's most touching and entertaining bio. of the cat barn "left behind" well, the deal was sealed! What a wonderful, heartwarming love story! For a moment there I thought I was reading a short story by the noted animal/cat lover and writer, Cleveland Amory!

Finally, after so many years of waiting, you and YOUR human were finally united! I can't imagine a most fitting, more loving and more gracious "official greeter" to the acerage than you, dear Barney!!! God Bless you for being such a loving and devoted companion and friend, not only to your human and acerage visitors, but to your furry barn mates as well! My heart went squish when I read how you share your cozy, heated hay stack with them Heartfelt thanks to your proud guardian for sharing the beautiful story of "Barney, the cat who came with the barn," with us all!

"It doesn't matter which door you open, somehow Barney is always waiting for you there."
    Barney, may you ever be there, patiently waiting for that next "door" to open, that next heart to touch...")

Congratulations and much love to you dear Barney, our extra special, most loving and giving, CAT OF THE DAY! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful boy! I hope today you are treated royally by all of your loving family, friends and fans!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Barney~

Barney is sooo beautiful! So glad everything turned out so well for Barney and his new family!! Good luck Barney and continue to keep those stray kitties cuddly warm in the cold weather!
    Cheryl of Exeter, NH