Thread: Maggie May

Maggie May

What a cute little beagle you are. I couldn't be any happier with your name as you share the same name as one of my babies. Congrats on DOTD and I hope you have a super special day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Maggie May, you are so cute! It sounds like your family loves you to pieces! Congratulations on DOTD, I hope your day is the best ever!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Maggie May, looking at your pretty face, I can certainly believe that you are the sweetest dog in the world! You look like you are perhaps enjoying an apple in your DOTD photo, a photo which I must say is absolutely perfect! It captures your charming nature so wonderfully. What a wonderful gift of love you were, and are every day, to your human parents Maggie! Oh I can just see you doing your blissful happy dance as you prepare to go on a walk with your people! And what better way of ending the day than snuggled under the covers with Mom and Dad . Maggie May, I hope today you have an EXTRA special and fun-filled day with your people, and I bet you'll be getting some special treats too! Congratulations on being our adorable and MOST lovable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Maggie May...You are so pretty. You look just like my Monica.
    I bet you are very loving. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATION MAGGIE MAY!

Oh wow, I can't think of a better present! I bet you were so happy (but then again who wouldn't be with a cute little pup like Maggie!)

I hope Maggie, that you and your family have a wonderful day today and for many years to come!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Maggie May, the first thing I noticed when viewing your photo was the cute pinky sticking out the side of your mouth. How precious you are and I can't imagine a better engagement gift than you!

Have a happy day, sweetie girl!

oh Maggie May you are Gorgeous!
    I never knew how much i like Beagles until recently, and now i know why , you are the cutest thing ever!
    Congratulations on your big day.

p.s. we call our girl Miss May too!

Good Morning to you precious Miss May! Oh, how I love Beagle babies! What a CUTIE PUP you are!!! What an everlasting give of love you were sweetheart, a gift that just keeps on giving and giving and giving Wish I could be there to witness you performing that "happy dance!" And hopefully today there will be a lot of "happy dancing" going on as you celebrate your much deserved day on center stage! Congratulations to you precious, adorable, darling Miss May, the sweetest dog on earth and our VERY special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Lots and lots of hugs and kisses to you dear Maggie May! Enjoy your day celeb with your proud parents, friends and adoring fans Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a most gorrrrrgeous girl you are Maggie May!!! Your little tongue is endearing - what a cutie. You have such a lovely and happy and healthy expression/face!! Congrats to Marvelous Maggie May!

Sweet Maggie May! What a doll baby you are Enjoy your special day, sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Marvelous Maggie May!!

Hi Miss May!! What a pretty little girl you are!! We love beagles and such a fine example you are sweetie!! Look at that little pink tongue hanging out. You're so adorable! From Maine? Maine is such a beautiful state. If we could only get a look at that happy dance Maggie May. We would love to see it. Your loving family must never stop smiling and you certainly have us smiling now. Congratulations on being our cutie patootie DOTD angel face. Have fun all day, doing all your favorite things. Please have Mom plant some kisses on that sweet little face for us.

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in(yes, it's still raining)Florida

Hello Maggie,

I too have a Maggie May. It's wonderful to meet you today
    pretty girl. Many happy congrats on being chosen for honors as
    our very special DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long, happy and
    healthy life with your loving family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt