Thread: Precious Grizzly!

Precious Grizzly!

What a handsome boy you are Grizzly ! Not only you are devoted to your humans, and very loving dog, but you are superb! I love your chocolate color. I can't find the right words for such a beautiful boy!

Congratulations, and keep on taking care of your parents who also love you so much for many many years!!!

PS. You look very much like my parents' dog, except for the color:

Grizzly, you're a handsome boy! It sounds like you are a lot of help to your family! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day on this, your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Grizzly!

I love the little picture of you as a puppy, you look just like a cuddly little bear! You have grown into a gentle, elegant dog with a heart as golden as your coat. May you enjoy many happy, healthy years with your loving family and enjoy some special treats and a lovely walk on this your DOTD day!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Oh handsome Grizzly what a cutie you are Enjoy your special day sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh Grizzly, you are just a stunning boy! You remind me of a fox/wolf in laying so stately in your DOTD photo I felt my heart swell within me and tears come to my eyes as I read your Mommy's beautiful tribute to her dear, sweet natured, angelic Grizzly boy. Oh how I can imagine those soulful deep eyes filled with concern and love as you watched your Daddy in his down times, your worried sighs, your consoling affection. It's always so hard to put into words the intensity of love we feel for our heart companions, but your Mom did a beautiful job of it and I am left with a feeling of the incredible bond you share with your family, running deep on a soul to soul level that will burn bright and strong for all eternity in this life and the next. Grizzly, I hope today is especially filled with lots of laughter and happiness, some yummy treats, and as always the love and adoration in your people's eyes as they look upon you. Congratulations on being our most beautiful (in all ways) Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

CONGRATULATIONS GRIZZLY!

Ohhhh another little chow mix, one of my favorites

Griz it sure sounds like you know how to take good care of your family boy, I know they all appreciate how much you love them!

Hope you have a wonderful day boy, you sure deserve it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

K9soul expressed my thoughts better than I could have!

I don't know if I've ever read such a touching bio before, sweet, sweet Grizzly.

I hope that your day is the happiest ever and that you have many, many love-filled years with your adoring family.

What a bundle of chocolatey-red beauty and cuteness!! Grizzly, you are such a good boy, taking care of your family the way you do - so impressive. Congrats to GORGEOUS GRIZZLY BEAR!!!

Oh Grizz, you are absolutely STUNNING!!! What a handsome young boy you've become! Enjoy your special day!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Grizzly...You are a very lucky baby. Too have someone to love you as much as you are. You are very handsome. I would love to have you for my own. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    LHCamry

Grizzly what a good dog you are. You certainly deserve to be our DOTD. Protecting your family like you do is a very good thing and it sounds like you are very good at it. You are just too cute for words and so loving. Have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Hi Grizzly,

Nice to meet you handsome. You are a great combination
    of two wonderful breeds & I think you got the best of both.
    Many happy congratulations on being chosen for special honors
    today as our very loved DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Grizzly,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. You were an adorable puppy and now you're a handsome dog. I'm glad you have the wonderful home your nature deserves.

Oh Grizz, What a handsome boy you are and yes, you sure did look like a little bear cub when you were a pup Well, I'm all awash in tears after reading your Mom's loving tribute to her best boy! You are a hero in my eyes and in your family's eyes, for sure! How blessed are they to have you in their lives...especially your Dad Best friend, devoted companion, loyal protector, fun loving furball...that you, precious Grizzley!!! Grizz, I wish for you all a lifetime of unconditional love and devotion, happy days and nightime snuggles! You are one super special pup!!! Congratulations to Grizzly, our most deserving Dog of the Day and the "most special creature" on the face of the earth Love and hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! Enjoy your special day with your proud Mom, Dad and fursibs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Gorgeous Grizz!!

In our own excitement today Grizz, we almost forgot to post and we wouldn't want another minute to go by without paying our tribute to you. You were a gorgeous little pupster and look at you now sweetheart. What an incredibly handsome man you have become. We smiled at how you got your name. Our Mom's RB Benny got his name from the Grizzly Adam's series. He was named Ben after Grizzly Adams' bear friend. Your story has warmed our hearts to the point of bringing tears to our eyes also. You were obviously put on this earth Grizz as a protector and helper of all. Your loving devotion and unconditional love for Josh is amazing. Taking care of Mom and your Sheltie brother, as if it is your job. We can certainly see why you're so precious to your family. No boy deserves this big honor more than you do Grizz and we hope you have been able to celebrate all day. We wish a night of continued happiness also and a life of happiness to all of you always. Congratulations Grizz!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Soggy Florida