Thread: Anyone watch "The boys who's Skin...

Anyone watch "The boys who's Skin...

Did anyone see the thing on TLC "The Boy Who's Skin Fell Off"? I watched that and it made me so sad! To think that every week for 36 years, he had to go through those horrible bandage changes! It's so sad! But he was still such a charming person! He was so happy about life and didn't let anything get in his way. I may be a bit sensitive for a boy, but it just broke my heart!
    http://joshsgoldfish.tripod.com

*Next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water*

Once a child asked Jesus "How much do you love me?", and Jesus replied, "This much", and he held his arms out like a cross. If you believe that Jesus really did this for you, copy and paste this into your sig.

Oh gosh, I saw the commercial but didn't note the time it was showing. I want to see it but am afraid it would make me upset. I am so envious of people like that...able to live life to the fullest...I personally don't think I could do that.
    Cathy, Sammie, & Maggie

"If you can't decide between a Shepherd, a Setter
    or a Poodle, get them all ... adopt a mutt!" -- ASPCA

Yeah, I kind of wish that I didn't watch it myself. I was awake all night feeling sorry for him, even though he's dead. It really makes you thankful that God has blessed you with a body that you can actually use. Sometimes we don't know why God lets people suffer like that, but he has a reason for everything. I think that Johnny(The Boy) has changed peoples view on life and has made people more thankful of life itself.

The only thing we can do is pray for people like Johnny. That since there is no way to heal them, that they would have an impact on other peoples lives.

I'm sure everyone here can learn from this show, so if you guys ever get a chance, please watch it.
    http://joshsgoldfish.tripod.com

*Next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water*

Once a child asked Jesus "How much do you love me?", and Jesus replied, "This much", and he held his arms out like a cross. If you believe that Jesus really did this for you, copy and paste this into your sig.

I didn't find the show depressing at all. I thought it was inspiring because it shows a different way to look at life It was sad that he died but at the same time I was deeply affected by it

Its running two more times tonight:
    http://tlc.discovery.com/schedule/se...s=109213&gid=0

I'm going to watch it at 10:00 p.m., my time.

Thanks for bringing this up, it looks uplifting.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Yes, I watched it last night and some parts of it brought tears to my eyes. I did, however, think that it was a great program. I don't think that I could ever be as strong of a person as Johnny was.