Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Two Sweet Feral Babies...One Special Needs

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Pictures of Two Sweet Feral Babies...One Special Needs

These are two of a whole slew of sweeties I butterfly netted last weekend. The handsome lil' Siamese boy and the adorable tabby with him were at Catfamily Carla's house for a few days. I've been reeling at the amount of kittens I keep coming across, and the amazing assortment. The tiny girl that I knicknamed "Ivy" was huddled at the base of a stone wall last Sunday tucked under the ivy praying she wouldn't be seen. Good thing I looked down before I climbed up, or the little girl may have been stepped on provoking an attack by all the protective mom cats out there! The adults will be TNR after the babies are accounted for. Say some prayers that cute Ivy/Dolly will go to my friend Jan & Dougs home. Ivy has only one ear, and no signs of an ear canal! It could be a birth defect called "atresia" which I'm leaning toward. OK onto pictures taken by Carla....

Having a snack together

MMMMM YUMMY!

I'm amazed at how fast all the babies (nine so far) socialized.

Poor wee one eared girl who's probably deaf on that side.

Carla can't see us back here!

OH NO! She's getting closer!

Precious little Dolly

~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

What a cute couple! Hopefully they'll find a good furrever home!

I never heard of a birth defect like that. Poor little girl! But I guess the missing ear isn't bothering her very much, but maybe it's safer for her to become an indoor cat if possible?

Kirsten

What Sweet Liite Kittens,and I have fallen,in love,with that Little One Eared Baby,but then,Once they see her,I think,that all,the Pet Talkers,will fall,in love,with Both those Wonderful Former Starry Kittens.
    Bless You,and Carla,for giving These Babies,thier Second Chance!
    You are Our Heroines!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by Kirsten
    What a cute couple! Hopefully they'll find a good furrever home!

I never heard of a birth defect like that. Poor little girl! But I guess the missing ear isn't bothering her very much, but maybe it's safer for her to become an indoor cat if possible?

Kirsten
    Don't worry Kirsten...she's already safe inside, and the home I hope she's going to is the absolute best for her. All inside and well cared for kitties, and I'll get to see her a lot as I cat sit, and clean for Jan & Doug.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

They are so sweet! Glad to hear that a great home is planned for them. Since you will be in contact with them, you will be able to give frequent updates too!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

aww, I heard about the two from Carla yesterday, she had fallen hard for little Ivy and Mike loved the snowshoe/siamese mix. I can see why because they both are adorable!
    Melissa

They're so sweet and tiny!!! Aww....
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

YAY!!!!! Ivy went to my friends yesterday morning, and they're both head & heels in love with her already. Jan emailed me that they have an appointment for her to be checked over on Wed. and given her first shot. I can't wait to hear if the vets think she has "atresia" or it's an old injury.
    Author Unknown ~*~

I am so happy for Jan and little adorable Ivy! I hope you will keep us updated on Ivy with pics maybe?????

Oh Jan, they are absolutely adorable. I am so glad that your friends decided to adopt widdle Ivy and I'm sure that Dolly won't be staying with you too long either.

Congratulations on a job well done.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh my gosh how sweet are they? SO precious!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Two sweet feral babies

If they aren't the cutest little things! Love 'em both but the little one with one ear completely stole my heart! Please keep us updated?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I'l be seeing Ivy or will her name be Dolly(?) in the morning. Jan & Doug can't help themselves, and are cuddling her non-stop lol! Hopefully the rest of the gang will be off for tests etc. if I have a moment that I'm not trapping. All are doing terrific...but there's still at least 6-8 more out there. The little Siamese boy is a purrbaby already, as are the rest. I love easy to tame babies.
    Author Unknown ~*~

Two sweet feral babies

Hi, Jan! I had to take another three or four looks at the pictures, they are so cute! How are the feral babies doing? If you get a chance, please give us an update?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Re: Two sweet feral babies

Originally posted by momcat
    Hi, Jan! I had to take another three or four looks at the pictures, they are so cute! How are the feral babies doing? If you get a chance, please give us an update?
    Sweet little Ivy checked out purrfect at the vets on Wed. (everyone there fell madly in love with her too ) and she's being introduced to the rest of Jan & Dougs furkids (9 in all with Ivy, and 3 now from me ). The vets agreed it was a birth defect, and also that it's atresia. Jan called me yesterday to update me, and gave me a good laugh by telling me that she woke up Thursday around 1:30 AM wondering where Doug was. She found him downstairs cuddling the new baby lol...and he had to work the next day. She's got the best home now...and the rest are being fostered in preparation for adoption in a week or so after vet visits.
    Author Unknown ~*~