Thread: Nitro

Nitro

Nitro you look handsome in your pic. Congrats on DOTD as this is a special day for you. Good job with the therapy work and I'm sorry you have had some health problems but look at you now as you are our special dog for the day. Take good care of your human little Nitro.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Nitro, you're so cute! It sounds like everything you tried to do , you encountered problems. But you didn't give up! Now you're a therapy dog, helping people to feel better. You should be very proud of yourself. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is extra special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Little Nitro, you look so bold and triumphant in your DOTD photo - and why not? You have triumphed over so much already in your four years and have emerged victorious in leading a rewarding life despite the obstacles! What a handsome boy you are and you have obviously brought many a smile to those most in need of them. You've certainly brought a smile to my face this morning, and I'm sure will bring smiles to many more to come throughout the day. Most of all, your Mom, Heidi, must be so very proud and happy for you today, as well she should be! Nitro, I hope today is EXTRA special and filled with fun to celebrate your new acclaim! Congratulations on being our very inspirational and lovable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Nitro

You are so handsome. I am very sorry that you have had a lot of problems. Glad that you have a family that loves you very much and will take good care of you. A therapy dog is very loving and caring. You are very special. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Good Morning Nitro!!

Hi to our most handsome DOTD!! Nitro, you are the most adorable little Pom!! Look at that fluffy little coat. You're like royalty Mr. Cutie Patootie. We can imagine that you and your proud Mom, Heidi, love your grooming sessions. Brushing that lush coat is no doubt a ritual at your house and a big part of each and every day. Does your Mom give you a spoonful of Frosty Paws after grooming? We love ours. We are so sorry to hear about your health problems Nitro. Our Mom says Daisy has both a luxated patella and a slightly collapsed trachea. We small doggies can have these problems sometimes. We're so happy to hear that you're ok now sweetie and working as a wonderful little Therapy Dog. What a good boy you are Nitro, going through such adversity and working hard to find just the right thing to dedicate your life to. What an honorable young man you are Nitro and our fab DOTD!! Congratulations!! We hope you and Heidi will celebrate all day and have a very happy life together. It's a great pleasure to meet you this morning Nitro and thank you for sharing your story with us.

LOve, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny(Yay-finally), Florida

I'm in love with darling Nitro! What an adooorable little man you are - I love your phantom face markings, awesome coat and beautiful tail plummage!! I hope you are feeling better from some of your little doggie ailments - Heidi sounds like one awesome mom!! Congrats to Adooorable and Beauuuutiful NITRO!!

Oh handsome Nitro! What a sweetie you are! I am so sorry you've had a rough time Now you are with someone that loves you dearly! Enjoy your special day, sweetie! You definitely deserve it!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Nitro, you're a handsome and sweet guy... enjoy your day, cause you deserve it!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Dear Nitro. These are my first posts back on Pet Talk following the loss of my own pup, Cody Forgive me if words fail me but sweet baby boy, you are so beautiful and so precious. You grace this world with your goodness and your loving ways and oh, a therapy dog!!! Now how special is that!!! Congratulations to you on being honored as our very special Sunday Dog of the Day! How proud your family must be! Keep up the good work being the BEST doggie a family could ever hope for! Continued good health to you Niko and lots of hugs and kisses to you on your special day!
    NITRO, DOG OF THE DAY! God Bless you, sweetheart.
    Love, Sandra
    Keeping and spreading the love~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

NITRO!!!!

What a great name!!!! They say dynamite comes in small packages ......... and there you are!!!!

Have a great DOTD day!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Nitro, you are such a cute critter. You remind me of an Ewok off of Star Wars. I'm so sorry about the limp. Poor puppy. Good luck with being a therapy dog. *Kisses*

A belated Congrats to you Nitro!

Sorry I missed your big day little man but I'm sure your humans gave you a big party to celebrate

You had some obsticles to overcome when you were young, but it sounds like your doing great and have a job you love!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Nitro

Nitro - you are without a doubt one of the most beautiful Poms that I have ever seen. Your coat and coloring are just beautiful and you look so regal in your picture.
    My little Pom girl Myndi has the same knee problem - has had it since she was a pup and she is now 12. She did well up until about a year ago and then she blew it out. It looked like she would need surgery, but she did miraculously well on glucosamine/chrondroitin combo and now runs and jumps like she did years ago and doesn't even have a limp. I have to make her calm down so that she doesn't re-injure it, but that's difficult sometimes since she's such a little "spazz-muffin".
    Hope you are still doing well and that you are continuing with your job as a therapy dog. What a noble profession for such a little guy!
    Have a wonderful New Year - and Happy Birthday too.
    Sorry we missed your original big day when you were featured!

El
    Myndi (Pom)
    Sparky (ShihTzu)
    Last edited by pomtzu; 07-31-2008 at 03:57 PM.