Thread: My Sammy.....

My Sammy.....

This is one of my doggies - Sammy. I have NO idea what breed he is - doesn't really matter since he's a very nice doggie, but I am just curious! Anyone have any guesses? His hair is very stiff and wiry though it doesn't look so in photos. He's a very low-energy doggie... prefers to sleep most of the day - lol - unless we are out for a walk - then he runs and plays happily.

Joanne
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Too Sammy

I know he is Terrier & but what kind of Terrier maybe part Wirehair & little bit of Scottish - hope that helped. He is very cute & seems to be very sweet.

Thanks - I agree that is has to have some kind of terrier in him, that's for sure! The strange thing is that when I got him as a baby, I was told he had no terrier in him at all.... lol! That's how I know they either lied or know nothing about doggies. He's supposed to be a cross between a Minpin (mom) and Shihtzu (Dad)..... lol - he is NEITHER of those breeds! ha ha ha! He's about 35 lbs - bigger than I expected him to be when I got him as a tiny baby..... oh well!
    Here's another pic of him........ he's got a wonderful loving personality!
    Joanne

He's so cute. Yeah, I can see the terrier but am not sure what else.

And there are hundred of types of terriers - lol! Some people think he may be part wire jack russel...... but he's SO low-energy that I have my doubts...... lol! Can't resist another pic.......

Joanne

That last picture is adorable!!! I thought he looked like a Jack russell, they are not all crazy hyper dogs, I have three of them and my lab pup is WAY more rambunctious than the three JRT's put together. However they love to hunt and can run forever when given the chance but are basically couch potatoes, Sammy is very handsome and welcome to Pet Talk!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hmmm... Maybe Shi tzu and lots of terriers, *maybe* a teensy litle bit PBGV

Niņo & Eliza

He looks so familiar. I've seen a dog like him but I don't remeber where or what it was. I think he may have some petit basset griffon vendeen also. Sure is cute too.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

looks like jack russell and some long haired breed
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I don't know what breed he may be, but what I do know is ... he is absolutely gorgeous!

By the way, Welcome to Pet Talk!

Oh my God...it's Benji with RED BOOTS! Sammy is sweet, kind of reminds me of my dog Fenway in the face (except Fenway is a different color). Fenway is Shitzu, Boxer, Schnauzer, Pit Bull, Border Terrier and who else knows what.

I'd say Sammy is a Terrier Mutt just like Fenway. And they're the best kind if I do say so myself.

Sammy is really cute!! I just know there's terrier in him like everyone else... Welcome to PT as well!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Sammy looks like a very sweet dog! Also considering my nick name is sammy ^^. She does look like a terrier very familiar looking indeed, I'm not quite sure though. G' luck finding out

Sammy is adorable! I agree, he definetely has terrier in him! Maybe a touch of bichon, and a dash of lahso Apso? But definetely a terrier mix!
    Welcome to Pet Talk!