Thread: Bailey

Bailey

Bailey congrats on DOTD!! You are definitely a special dog in my eyes. How nice of you to help those kids with getting better. I hope you have an awesome day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Bailey, you are such a handsome boy! What rewarding work you do working with the children! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is extra special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous looks and caring - what a total package you are Bailey. Enjoy your day
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hi Bailey!!

Good morning to you Bailey, our very special Friday DOTD!! Not only are you absolutely gorgeous, you are one of the smartest and kindest doggies on earth. What good work you do Bailey, helping sick children feel better. You are to be commended for your never ending devotion and loyalty. What a good boy you are Bailey!! We feel it is a privelege and an honor to meet you this morning Sir!! We visited your website and it's wonderful!! You and Cody are really special doggies and undoubtedly the center of your family's lives. We recommend that everyone should visit your lovely website. Congratulations on your special day Bailey as our beautiful DOTD. We hope you and Cody celebrate allllllllll day and get everything you want to make the day very enjoyable!! You and Cody keep up the great work but kick back today and have fun. Bananas all around!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Wet Florida

Oh Bailey, do you ever bring to mind my Rainbow Bridge collie, who was also a Cody. What an absolutely stunning boy you are! My Cody was also a therapy dog, visiting nursing homes. Oh the smile and joy you must bring to those children, giving them strength and the will to fight their illness as well as hope and something exciting to look forward to. You are a true angel Bailey. As if that weren't enough of an amazing accomplishment, you and your bud Cody have a web page teaching kids more about dogs! I am impressed beyond words! I will most definitely visit your page and watch your movies today Bailey! I hope you have an EXTRA special and fun day today with lots of yummy treats and plenty of pampering and praise from everyone around you! You are a shining example of the love, loyalty, and healing a canine companion can offer, what an honor for us to meet you today! Congratulations Bailey, our beautiful and heartwarming Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Bailey, I think you are so handsome! You sound like such a wonderful boy. I'm so glad I got to meet you this morning and learn about you and Cody. I loved your website and will be checking it out some more. I have fallen in love with collies and you have just sealed the deal...lol.

Congratulations Bailey! I hope you have a very special day with lots of love and fun.

Enjoy!

Robin

CONGRATULATIONS BAILEY!

Well I just got done visiting your website and WOW! Nicely done!
    You sound like one Super Dog Bailey

I hope you enjoy being our Dog of the Day, you deserve it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Bailey... You are a very beautiful baby. And you sound like a very special one too. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Bailey, you are such a gorgeous boy and it brought tears to my eyes thinking how much joy and love you share with the children who are sick.

You are an angel here on earth, Bailey.

Have a wonderful day filled with love.

Bailey, what a handsome boy!! I hope that you enjoy or enjoyed your banana pieces this morning! That's so amazing you star on your own website and that you r a therapy dog! The kids r SO lucky that you come in to cheer them up!!!!!! How nice! We hope you have a wonderful day today with lots of treats, hugs, and kisses on your very special day! Congrats, Bailey, to being the very awesome DOTD!!:
    Tucker, Fuji, and their big sis in The Land of 10,000 Lakes!

What a big, magnificent beast you are Bailey!! WOW! Love your picture - it looks like you are smiling and someone sure takes amazing care of your pretty coat! Congrats to BEAUUUUUTIFUL Bailey!!

Oh my gosh, how gorgeous you are Bailey. And as beautiful inside as out. That's quite a special thing you're doing for the kids. You do Collies proud everywhere. My two Smoothies, send you Collie Nose Nudges, for being an extra special DOTD.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Oh, Bailey . . . your collie-ness brings back such fond memories of the one I grew up with . . . such a loving and tolerant dog. You are beautiful and spread so much joy to all those children . . . blessings to you on your special day and always!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sweet Bailey,

You are such a handsome young man! You are well respected by your family and us. It's such an honor to have a awesome dog like you that helps children to feel better. I will have a therapy dog someday. You enjoy your well deserved special day as our DOTD!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

OMGosh, Baily, I can't get over how beautiful you are, honey! Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day, gorgeous!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)