Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Professional pics + camping pics (23)

Professional pics + camping pics (23)

Last week I had some professional pictures taken...the photographer is a co-worker of mine, here's the website: http://www.animalimagesphotography.com/ and here's the pics:

Ignore the ugly person next to the cute dog

I went camping with my parents last weekend too, here's pics from that:
    Nebo by the river/creek

Nebo and Sydney

Reggie, Nebo, and Sydney...tied to the picnic table while a campfire is being started

Nebo in one of his favorite "dens" in the trailer

Striking a pose

again

Sitting on a wooden chair somebody made

On the Nebo Loop...that is Mt. Nebo in the background. There's a nicer place to get a close view of the mountain but the road was closed halfway.

Another angle

Another pic

Mountain closeup

The Devil's Kitchen

Nebo again

and again

Surprisingly, here's Nebo again ...being a dork

Closeup

The schnauzers on critter watching duty

Another Nebo "den." I'm not sure how he even squeezed behind the chair..

Reggie and Sydney by the creek

Nebo enjoying the cool water

Fetching a stick

That's all the pics, I will attach a couple of videos too

Fetching a stick....and losing it a few times
    Attached Files Attached Files

Reggie and the slippery hotdog. My mom split one between all the dogs, Reggie's just didn't want to be eaten I guess lol...he did finally get it down but I stopped recording before that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

What beautiful pictures! They all look professional to me! You are not ugly Amy,don't be silly! I love that video with Reggie and the hot dog! And the scenery, as always, breathtaking!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Amy, those are such beautiful pictures! I was taking a glance at everything and meant to respond later since I'm late getting going on work, but I felt I needed to respond with a thought now while it's at the top of my mind (I didn't see the videos yet but I promise I will check back after work or during a break to see them!). My comment is about your picture with Nebo. I know you won't believe this, but you are very beautiful, and NOT in the least ugly. I used to always think of myself as ugly and especially hate my pictures. They got packed in a box and never shown to anyone if I could help it . Then a few weeks ago, I found an old box of pictures with me as a child and in high school and so on, and I was going through them. I would see them and would think "Why did I think I was so ugly? I wasn't." I thought to myself that it was sad that I went through my younger days feeling that way about myself when looking back, it wasn't true.

Of course, my first tendency now is still to not like pictures of myself and find fault with myself, but now I really try to see things differently because I want to appreciate my younger years yet. I don't want to spend so much time hating how I look or wishing things were different about myself, and then one day when I am 60 or 70, look back sadly that I went through life never appreciating what is good about my looks. I think these thoughts have come to the fore more because I am realizing now just how fast life passes us by. One day you are 20 and suddenly and shockingly you find yourself 30, and so on. Try not to be so hard on yourself, try to find things to appreciate and take pride in now rather than looking back years ahead and feeling sad that you spent so much time feeling badly about yourself. I promise you with all my heart that when I see your picture, I see an attractive and pretty person, I cannot see ugliness at all. Someday you will see that too, and I hope you can start seeing it sooner than I did with my own pictures .
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Tha camping pics are amazing and the scenery is georgeous.

----<---<--<{(@

Beautiful Beautiful pictures!
    Nebo is such a great model. I didn't know you lived in Utah but as soon as I saw the background I knew it was Utah.
    I have some friends that lived in St. George and we visited often. The view was breathtaking. I will never forget it. You are very lucky to live in such a pretty place.

Nebo is such a beautiful dog...And what a natural with the camera.

I love looking at your dogs, so pretty!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

What nice pics of Nebo!

I love the third one down in the second post. He's such a handsome boy, give him a big ol' smooch for me!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Ok first Amy I'm going to have to agree with Jess, you are definately not ugly so get that thought out of your head right now You are beautiful inside and out and anyone who meets you knows that (I know I do).

Now second your friend did a really good job on those pictures, did you get a big one of Nebo or of you and Nebo? That's proably a silly question hu? LOL!

It is absolutely gorgeous where you guys went camping, man I'd love to be able to do that with you. I bet you have a really awesome time!

Poor Regie, he just couldn't get that hotdog to stay in his mouth (or even to stay close enough to eat)! The video was too funny!

Needless to say I enjoyed all the pictures and this one of Nebo was my favorite:

I swear he does some of the same things Roxey does!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

WOW!! Those are stunning pics of your dogs!! Nebo is a great model!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Amy,
    You take the most beautiful pictures! Nebo is so stunning. As, for you being ugly that so NOT true. You are a beautiful girl.
    I never realized Utah was so beautiful. We live in Colorado, so were not all that far from Utah. We may have to take a trip up there one day. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~