Thread: Hot weather???

Hot weather???

All four of our cats have had a day or so of Diarrhea the past week. They are all eating and drinking and playing normally. Look fine, clear eyes, running around and playing with toys. I wonder if it could be the drastic change in weather. It was about 60 one day then over 90 the next and lasted about a week and then about 50 at night and back into the high 80's again. I know it affects humans, I wonder if it must bother their systems too.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

I don't have a clue as to rather or not the weather would have that effect on them or not... Maybe they are eating bugs? I had a cat that ate bugs and they would give her the runs....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

It was hot,then cool,and this weekend,its getting hot again.the weather here,is so crazy,that every day,is different.I wish,that it was more consistent.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I suppose they could have gotten a bug or two. This time of year with the windows finally opening, you never know what might crawl in. I found Fluffy playing with a dead bee yesterday morning. Don't know where it came from, but it hadn't died recently and I have seen them "chasing" some flying thing, I of course couldn't see it, but they can. Hopefully, it is nothing serious and will just run its course and be gone.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!