Thread: 2 in 1 thread

2 in 1 thread

I have two questions...I need a cheaper camera (around $70.00) that takes quality pictures...In other words, one that works! lol! Any suggestions on camera brands? Any other info will be helpful!

My second Question is, what should I name my new turtle? She is a painter (I believe that it is a she, but, non-gender names would be nice! lol!) I found her today and she is in my little swimming pool (One of the cheap plastic one!) Any name suggestions please?

Did you find the turtle outside? If so I suggest letting it go back into the wild. They do sell pet ones in the store that you can buy.
    If not than congrats on the new addition.

I'm sorry I can't suggest a new camera in that price range for you. But if you post that in general you may get some better answers.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Im with lv4dogs, you should let it go, bring it to a ditch or something, if you really want a turtle, you can get them really really cheap at Ben Franklin, if you do keep the turtle, or get a new one, you could name it Franklin, but thats a boys name so....

I think they have some camera's at our Kmart in TRF, for pretty cheap, you could check there... and ebay!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Thank you for the suggestions! Yes, I did find her in my yard, but something didn't seem quite right about her, my judgement was off...She is fine! We are letting her go tomorrow. I'll miss her, but it is for the best!

I think they have some camera's at our Kmart in TRF, for pretty cheap, you could check there... and ebay!
    Thanks! I was thinking of checking at Kmart, but I didn't know if they were cheaper and work or way over my price range!