Thread: Kate the queen!

Kate the queen!

Oh Kate you are absolutely beautiful! And you definitively have something human in your eyes! I understand why all your family felt in love with you!

I have never heard of a cat playing with a mouse, at least for more than 5 minutes!! Have a great day today!

Beautiful girl! You have a purrfect day
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Kate you really do look so regal perched there!!! Glad to hear that you are now indoors and have a mouse friend!! You are a cute ORANGEGIRL who has found a wonderful FOREVER home. Have a great day, lots of love and playtime with your mousie friend!! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful orange Kate! Lucky girl you are, snuggling your way into your new home!

Of course a queen deserves regular meals on schedule; you just had to show them when and how.

Congratulations to an orange beauty! Have a wonderful COTD day with lots of headbumpies and scritches!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh Kate, you are such a beauty! With that gentle and inquisitive expression, it's no wonder you stole the hearts of your family! It sounds to me like you did a wonderful job in choosing your furever home . It's not a bad thing being the sole kitty ruler and recipient of all love and attention is it? There is something particularly endearing about you, I can tell from just looking at your photo. Kate, I hope you have an especially wonderful day today with lots of pampering and attention from your adoring family. Congratulations on being our beautiful and charming Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Katey Kat

You're a sweetie, that's for sure. Enjoy a happy day with your kids and some fun tonight with mousie. Hope you get lots of petting and treats to celebrate your special day. Congrats on COTD
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Blog Entries

HRH Queen Kate

Magandang Umaga to purrecious Kate!

"...the sweetest cat that we have ever known"

Purrr, yes, I can see why your purr~sons would say this about you, dear Kate~Kat. You are absolutely adorable. Meerooow, good thing your grandpurr~ents realized that a queen was in their midst and took you into your Palace!

Mew, my KatMa and Paw-Paw are so happy you live inside your Palace and not outside or in the garage. We do hope this means you are 100% an indoor kitty, the safest and best way for all cats to live.

Reign long in good health, loved and adored by your subjects which is the birthright of all felines. You are such a beautiful Doll-faced Persian -- the toast of Las Pinas City, Philippines, and royal sovereign -- an excellent Cat of the Day. CATgratulations, darling Kate.

I, Sasha The Queen Calico Cat, Royal Highness, Queen of the Universe, Most Precious One known as the Sovereign who rules with a gentle but firm velvet paw welcome The Orangie Doll-Faced Persian HRH Queen Kate, the toast of Las Pinas City, Philippines and royal sovereign into the rarefied realm of Feline Queen, Mistress of the Universe.

Every pet is special and deserves the best life has to offer.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 06-22-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Kate
    What a stunning girl you are!
    It was sure a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Kate! What a gorgeous sweet-faced beauty you are to grace my monitor this Wednesday! I've never heard of a Doll-Faced Persian and had to go looking - you are indeed a splendid and beautiful breed and the fact that you're an ORANGE female makes you even more extra special! Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

OH my, what a most beauuutiful kitty cat you are Kate!! You have such gorgeous, big eyes and the prettiest red fur coat!! Congrats to PRETTY KATE CAT!!!

What a pretty girl you are. Enjoy being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

She's quite a kitty. But no matter how sweet she is, you need to nominate Bob for Pet Of The Day. Quickly. Good luck to a pretty Orange on the other side of the world.

THATS ALWAYS,SO GREAT,TO SEE CATS,FROM THOUSANDS,OF MILES AWAY,AS ATTRACTIVE,AS KATE.IT SHOWS,THAT CATS ARE CATS,NO MATTER WHERE,THEY AMKE THIER HOMES,AND THERE ARE RESPONSIBLE PET GUARDIANS,IN THIS GREAT WORLD,OF OURS,WHO LOVE,THIER COMPANIONS,AS MUCH,AS WE DO.
    AN INTERNATIONAL FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ,GOES TO KOSMIC KATE,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS