Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just thought I would introduce...

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Please don't take this offensively, but i'm very concerned.

Wasn't it just a bit ago you weren't sure where your life was going or where you're going to be living? How can you afford all of these new animals?
    My gawd,, you are so rude!!!! Its none of your business what her job is or the state of her finances...... why cant you just send along good wishes and send embarassing question in a PM??

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    They are beautiful dogs! Chance is a cutie!
    ~Tina~

How beautiful! And that pup OMG I love him!!! Your very lucky to be spending the summer with them!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Very pretty dogs. I am glad those pups had a happy ending and not ending up at a shelter.

Lorraine O,

My gawd, you are so rude!!!! Its none of your business what her job is or the state of her finances...... why cant you just send along good wishes and send embarassing question in a PM??
    With all due respect, I think Kfamr was only concerned for Cass's well being, and she may have not put it into the proper words without SOMEONE bashing her.

My first instinct was to ask the same thing. I mean, Cass, I love you dearly and you know that. But the last time we spoke, you were in dire straits, not knowing where you're going to live or how you were going to survive. While I think it's commendable of you to take in these poor pups and I congratulate you, I think you need to put your priorities in perspective.

All that being said, I wish you luck with your new fosters!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by moosmom
    With all due respect, I think Kfamr was only concerned for Cass's well being, and she may have not put it into the proper words without SOMEONE bashing her.
    My feelings, too. And, Cass had already responded to Kay's post, anyway.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Finns mom and moosMom....

all the more reason she should have posed that question in private,,,, doing it this way made Cass explain her personal business to us all and it NOT OURS to know... I stand firmly behind my post. Kfamr was rude as all get out with her post...

Cass - I'm glad it looks as though things have taken a turn for the better with you! I know you were stressed out about money not too long ago... it's always good when those problems don't stay around very long. I hope everything goes well with your adorable pitties. LOVE the puppy pics! More!

LorraineO - Cass apparently didn't take offense to Kfamr's post, having already responded to it with smilies and all. If YOU thought Kfamr was so rude, why didn't YOU lead by example and PM her your thoughts on what she said instead of bringing it up in public after it was already laid to rest?

Originally posted by LorraineO
    Finns mom and moosMom....

all the more reason she should have posed that question in private,,,, was rude as all get out with her post...

You could have saved your reply for private discussion as well. And, you were also rude. I sent you a pm earlier, if you want to say anything else to me, please do so privately. This is not the thread for this conversation.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Standing up for a users right to adopt a pet without having to submit a report on her financial stability to some teenager is wrong!? Yeah,, well if you think that,, youre just a rude as Kfamr is !!! too bad if youre embarassed i adressed this here,, it needs to be said and seen for everyone!! I didnt answer your pm as it wasnt worth answering.

Originally posted by LorraineO
    Standing up for a users right to adopt a pet without having to submit a report on her financial stability to some teenager is wrong!? Yeah,, well if you think that,, youre just a rude as Kfamr is !!! too bad if youre embarassed i adressed this here,, it needs to be said and seen for everyone!! I didnt answer your pm as it wasnt worth answering.
    If you read the pm, I told you how I felt about the situation and about the post. And, coming from you, if you think I'm rude, I'm not in the slightest bit offended or embarassed. I think Jaime was the one that said something about a battle of wits once. Again, I'm not embarassed, I just didn't think a thread about someone's dog needed to include yours and my disagreement.

And, I'm sorry, Cass, that your thread has gone in this direction. And, I can promise I won't add anymore to it.

Lorraine, I agree that Kay saying that on this thread was a little impulsive on her part, but so is your bashing her on this thread (talk about hypocritical) and calling her a "teenager"... like teenagers don't know crap about dogs and life. Trust me, some of us do. That kindof hurt my feelings, personally

I love Cass, she is awesome. And I wish her the best in everything.. especially with her son and her current pets. I think we all know Cass is a really nice person. I'm also very, very, very saddened by Freckles mysterious disappearance... and it sounds like she tried to find her, but I know if I lost my dog I wouldn't even THINK of any other dog in the world before I found him. I was really troubled when she posted about adopting a Freckles look-a-like days after losing her. I'm actually disturbed by all of this, and now everyone is fighting about it. Yeah, Kay is concerned about Cass's financial and emotional and everything well-being... and we kindof DO have a feeling about it and we can talk about it because Cass has talked about all of the problems in her life right now. I don't know if it's totally practical to get a puppy when you're just recovering from being borderline homeless, almost having to give away all of your animals, and your friend stealing your other dog... I think that is what Kay's concerned about. Me too -.-

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I have been trying to stay out of this too, but I have to agree that demeaning somebody for doing something while doing it yourself is sort of hypocritical.

Also bccrazy and kfamr are 2 of the most responsible people I know with their pets, teenagers or adults.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Originally posted by bckrazy
    Lorraine, I agree that Kay saying that on this thread was a little impulsive on her part, but so is your bashing her on this thread (talk about hypocritical) and calling her a "teenager"... like teenagers don't know crap about dogs and life. Trust me, some of us do. That kindof hurt my feelings, personally

I love Cass, she is awesome. And I wish her the best in everything.. especially with her son and her current pets. I think we all know Cass is a really nice person. I'm also very, very, very saddened by Freckles mysterious disappearance... and it sounds like she tried to find her, but I know if I lost my dog I wouldn't even THINK of any other dog in the world before I found him. I was really troubled when she posted about adopting a Freckles look-a-like days after losing her. I'm actually disturbed by all of this, and now everyone is fighting about it. Yeah, Kay is concerned about Cass's financial and emotional and everything well-being... and we kindof DO have a feeling about it and we can talk about it because Cass has talked about all of the problems in her life right now. I don't know if it's totally practical to get a puppy when you're just recovering from being borderline homeless, almost having to give away all of your animals, and your friend stealing your other dog... I think that is what Kay's concerned about. Me too -.-
    I agree 100%. You know we love you, Cass, and wish you good luck with your new fosters. The only reason people are saying these things is because they care about you. Good luck!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bckrazy
    [B]Lorraine, I agree that Kay saying that on this thread was a little impulsive on her part, but so is your bashing her on this thread (talk about hypocritical) and calling her a "teenager"... like teenagers don't know crap about dogs and life. Trust me, some of us do. That kindof hurt my feelings, personally

I didnt say that,,,,, I said I simply cant get over her posing a question as personal as regarding ones ability and financial ability to care for a animal... Cass had no choice but to adress that in the public forum .. to not to,,, she would have made ppl assume she wasnt able. it should have been kept private. I will not back down on that point ever!!!! Of course its easy to come off like Kfamr does ,, she has mommy and daddy to pay her pets bills and run them to vets, play in heated pools,,, puleese,,,,, who is she to ask about finances!????