a few new additions to Pet Talk, since you will be seeing lots of photos of them! First off, let me explain the situation. There is a lady that comes to my work (Banfield Animal Hospital) with her pitties. She will be gone most of the summer so I will be staying at her house and caring for her dogs. She has one blue and one fawn? who are very sweet. They just had a litter of pups, all placed before born etc. She's won many awards in agility, conformation etc. Her dogs are awesome! Anyway, so starting next month I will be spending a lot of time at her house with her dogs. This is why I thought I would introduce them now, and get it over with while I have the time, LOL. The other reason why I am making this thread is because I wanted to introduce Chance...name tentative mind you. If you have any other suggestions please let me know. Raised with cats, I feel he will do wonderfully with me, especially knowing he is being socialized with both kids, adults and other pets. Someone, figuring my friend had just had puppies, decided it was a good idea to dump two pitbull puppies off on her doorstep, knowing she would provide a good home. Luckily it was there, and not on the highway and god knows where!

So that is how Chance came about. He is still very young. Definitely a cutie, almost all white with brindle patches. I'm not 100% he will be mine, but I'm thinking about it. Once I meet him and get an idea on his personality etc. I will let you all know, but right now I am pretty smitten just by his pictures. So without futhur ado...

Momma

My wittle baby boy!

LOL, this picture cracks me up! Playing with his new "daddy".

And, I saved the best pic for last.