View Poll Results: Do you feel guilty because you like one of your pets better than the others?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 13.89%
  • No

18 50.00%
  • I only have one pet.

13 36.11%

Thread: Do you feel guilty...*this week's*

Do you feel guilty...*this week's*

I don't really like one of my pets more than another, each one is special and likes to do different things.

Jack and Micki are technically my dogs so maybe I do show a little more favoritism towards them, Mini loves my dad to death and would rather hang out with him than anyone else and Shadow and Kyra really love my mom.

Sometimes I feel guilty when I only take one or two of the dogs for a walk but its not because I love them more, (it can be difficult taking all five all the time) but I feel bad that they have to stay home.

So I voted...NO!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I always feel like I am not iving one of my girls enugh attention, they are so nuts for my attention that basicly they dont like me paying attention to them both together, if I pay attention to Misty Happy throws my arm over her shoulder and crawls on my lap, then Misty gets upset and shoves her way in lol I am used to it but I always feel likes I am paying more attention to one then to the other. I cant really say I have a favorite, there personalyitys are total opposite eachother, so I have one mellow, sweet energetic fool, and one nutty, sweet fool that bounces off the walls till bed time, then she acts like I am making her do the impossable when I ask her to move lol and Happy turns into, a very confised doggy that wants to stare at the critters and sleep at my head at the same time and keeps jumping on and off the bed trying to decide lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I'm not sure how to vote because I don't like one of my pets better than the others. I like my dogs more than i like my fish, but I don't think they care.

All three of my dogs mean everything in the world to me.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I do feel slightly guilty that at night I saw "i love you" to Oslo and "I love you so much" to Niño, but I have to because that has been the que that I'm turning of the light since before I knew I was getting a rabbit.

Niño & Eliza

I wouldn't say I love one more then other, just love each differently. They fill a different role in my life. When it was just Murph and Maddie, Maddie was my cuddler and looked out for me. Murph was my lil' ray of sunshine, always making me smile.

Now that Maddie's gone, I've noticed that Murph has become my cuddler. He spends a lot of time in my lap now or laying next to me while I watch TV, soaking up all the petting attention.

Oz is now my right hand man, looking out for me and in tune with what I need and want. He's filled the soulmate role Maddie had.

Gully is my light. He keeps me laughing with his antics and is usually the one that wants to play with me.

I've bonded with all 3 in different ways and can't imagine life without one of them. They 3 together with me complete the circle.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

I don't think I like any of them more than the others, but I love them for different things. I did feel guilty when we first got the dog, and the cats were really scared of him!

I voted no.

Originally posted by ParNone
    I wouldn't say I love one more then other, just love each differently.
    I think Par's hit the nail on the head. I love them each for their different shining personalities.

Roxey is my girl, she came along when I needed her after Kesiha died and helped fill that void. Now since Angus has passed she keeps filling the void. She really doesn't play with me but she loves to go for bikerides & walks. Her job seems to mostly be to listen to me. She loves to please

With Huney it's different. We didn't pick her, she picked us. She's not really a dog who likes to cuddle or play...to tell the truth she really doesn't do much of anyting! She's one of those that likes to sit back and watch the world go by, she's an observer. But some of my most favorite things to do is to watch her, even just sleeping.

And Bon, omg what can I say about this boy?! He keeps me laughing that's for sure! Even when I'm really mad at him he makes me laugh I guess that's why I've had such a hard time disipling him...I can't quit laughing
    And he loves to cuddle and is my velcro dog. No matter where I am you'll find him too.

So I don't one more then the other, I just love them each in special ways.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

no, I love each in their own way!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I only have Finn, so, that's what I chose. But, when Bruno and Dusty were alive, I didn't love one of them more than the other. Like others have said, just differently.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I'm so stupid, I voted "No". I mean to vote "I only have one pet".

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

I have a different kind of love for Sally then I do for my turtles and fish. I do not feel guilty because I love them all.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

I just have my Jesse! I'll love her no matter what!!!

Steph and Jes

I think i love my dogs and cats the same, but i dunno if i love my ducks the sam amount as my dogs and cats, my ducks like to play alot including beacking your barefeet
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)