Thread: Tigger

Tigger

Dear "parents" of Tigger,

What a lucky little cat to be spared from one of those big busses and to be adopted by you. You must be a wonderful couple.

I've never heard of a father cat being so, well - fatherly. Regis doesn't know what she's missing.
    I loved your description of "triplets"!

May you have many happy years together.

Dolores and Teddy Bear (DOTD Feb. 14, 2005)

Dear Tigger, No wonder why your are the COTD, you are the DOTD(Dad of the Day)!!! Happy Father's Day to you, you sound like a wonderful father to your triplets. Happy COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Wonderful handsome gentle fatherly Tigger!

How lucky for you that you escaped that bus!!! All those extra lives do come in handy.

I don't think I have ever heard of a 'dad' cat looking after his young; you are an exceptional young gentleman, Tigger! How proud you must be with your triplets!!!

Congratulations on being COTD on this very special day!!

Hope you get plenty of nuzzles from your young ones!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Well there simply could not be a more perfect Father's Day COTD than you Tigger! What an amazing story of how your kids chose to live with Dad rather than Mom! You sound like a very diligent and loving father, as well as a much loved member of your family. What a very frightening brush with death you had! I certainly hope that your 9 lives will not be threatened again, I can only imagine how horrified your people must have been! Handsome Tigger, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with your human and kitty family. Alongside wishing you a happy COTD day, I wish you a very happy Father's Day! Congratulations on being our very unique and loveable Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

COTD-TIGGER

What a wonderful cat you are. All cats names Tigger are special.Here is apicture of my cat named Tigger. He is a 7 year old Bengal cat who is so loveable.
    Sandy Frost

A big handsome orange. Obviously his humans love him, and his babies love him, but if the bus swerved to avoid him, the people on the upper deck may not have been too happy with him. Better luck in future. And no matter how good a daddy he is, sounds like he needs a trip to the surgery.

Tigger

Yes Indeed such a hansome Tigger Kitty. I'll bet his kittens are equally as handsome.
    Sandy Frost
    Here is a better picture of my Tigger kitty.

Tigger
    What a handsome daddy you are!
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you and your family today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at darling little Tigger man! What a gorgeous red boy you are T, with the cutest little face and prettiest eyes! Congrats to Beauuuutiful Tigger!

Tigger,

What a handsome boy you are! I am glad you didn't get ran over, that would have been so very tragic Enjoy your special day, honey!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a handsome orange cat you are Tigger!
    I am happy you are safe after the bus adventure!

I have never seen male cats being such good fathers like you!! Your girlfriend knew you would be a good one, this is why she let you the kids!

Hav a nice father's day and nice COTD with your family! Your humans are so lucky they have you!

WHAT A GENTLE CAT,SO KIND,AND GENTLE,OF HIS LITTLE KITTEN FRIENDS,THE WAY,THAT THE FOUND CATS,ARE WITH,THE NEW ARRIVALS.
    THOSE CATS,ARE SO IMPORTANT,TO MAKE,THE NEW ARRIVALS,FEEL AT HOME,AND LOVED.

TIGGER,IS SUCH A BIG WARM ORANGE CAT,THAT ALL THE FOUND CATS,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW FOR TERRIFIC TIGGER,COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

TIGGER -- Father's Day Cat

Mew, first of all, Tigger let me wish you a very Happy Father's Day. Your kittens are lucky to have a wonderful paws-on Paw-Paw! Regis and the triplets Pumpkin, Percy and Patch have it all figured out. Paw-Paw keeps the kittens but MeowMa Regis comes over to nurse them. Nothing like sharing parenting.

You and Regis set a good example that human parents can follow. Meeow, we all know cats are the best mommas and paw-paws...

Three cheers to Tigger, our Father's Day Cat who is one of the most loving Paw-Paws on Earth. That your purrsons love you just as much as you love the kittens is good. Live long [stay away from South London double decker buses], stay healthy, be happy, loved, and always cherished. Mew, my wish is every kitten finds a furever home like yours! You are one very special pussy cat.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a lucky boy you are! You certainly deserve to be COTD and DOTD! Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!