Thread: Update on Mario

Update on Mario

Ooh, wow! It's been a little while since I've been here, hasn't it. Well, I'm staring away at the new format.

But enough of that, time to continue with what the title of the pose says. I scrolled down a bit here, and found my previous post about the dog I'm getting, Mario.

I saw that I was asked if I had him home yet. The answer to that is no, but we have a definite date.

5 days and counting!

Yes! We're finally getting him. This Saturday we're going to meet the breeder who we've been in contact with (and who's picking up Mario for us when she's down in that area for a dog show) on Saturday, and she'll have Mario-- crate, lead, and dog.

We really can't wait, now that we know its definitely going to happen.

I don't know if I mentioned it here (and I'm too lazy to check), but we'll be naming him Vino.

Well, I'm excited, and the countdown begins.

-Iggylove
    "Whoever said money can't buy happiness forgot about dogs."

Cool! Congratulations! I hope you and Vino are really happy together and get really some good memories. Do you know what vino means in spanish? It means wine! LOL make sure he doesn't drink some of that.
    Puppies are a bundle of joy, dogs, are life's happiness.

Thanks.

And yes, I do know what Vino means. That's the reason I really picked the name, actually.
    It means wine in Italian, as well.
    I was looking up Italian translations to fit /italian greyhound/. I came across Vino and really liked it. And it stuck, so we'll be calling him Vino.

..and we'll do our best to keep him out of the wine. LOL!

iggylove - that doesn't mean that YOU can't have a toast to your new and beautiful pup

Just had to say ...

Yay!!!! Pictures when you meet!

Congratulations!! Now I've got to go find your old post and remind myself about him!!

Can't wait to hear about your meeting in 5 days!!! And yes, Karen is so right, we need pictures!!!

Thanks again.

4 days left!

I really can't wait! And don't worry, I'll do the best I can to get some film for my camera when we go to pick the snuggle puppy up.. and then I'll try my best to get my scanner to work again

As for my last post, Webshots has been being evil, and my account is really out of order now.

But I'm sure I'll find another place to upload the pictures!

-Iggylove

YAY!!!! I am SO excited for you! Vino is a great name, and I like it alot more then Mario.

Be sure and get LOTS of pics loades when you get him I can imagine you are about as excited as anyone could ever possibly get

This make sme remember when we were going to buy Leika. She was so shy and she was tremblin. I held her and i pet her. first I was Oh, you're a female, if I buy you I'm going to have a lot of work. But I was desperate to get a pup to play with.I had to wait for my mum 'cause we needed her opinion specially. She took really long and when she came she said yes. I was really nervous. We bought her some things and took her home. You know I'm so happy, she's the best dog one could have!!!
    I also like vino better than mario.
    Puppies are a bundle of joy, dogs, are life's happiness.

Wow!

Well the week passed by rather quickly, now I need to wait until tonight, and some hours passes by. I can't stand it!

That means we get Vino tomorrow.. at 3:30 PM. I still need to nag my mom to get a camera so we can take pictures of the darling, but I'm sure I'll be able to get her to.

By this time tomorrow, I can imagine Vino will be prancing around the house like a crazy puppy.