Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow I can't believe I finally got the courage to...

Wow I can't believe I finally got the courage to...

...get my ears pierced! I've never had them done before in my life, and I finally took the big step! I have mini diamond studs to start with, and in 6 weeks can change them to something else! I know I'm a dork, but I'm so excited!

I'm sure it looks great! ^_^ Oh, did it hurt though? I'm such a pain woos >.<

YAY!!! Congrats!!

My mom got her's done for the first time at 40!

I got mine done after she was so brave....they closed up, so I had them re-pierced and I fainted in the mall!!

Enjoy! I bet they look great!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That's not dorky, that's a huge deal! Good for you! I felt silly when I got my belly button done....I went with my 18-year-old friend who already had hers, and, several ear piercings, a tongue piercing and a tattoo, and, all I had was one in each ear! It's different for everyone.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Oh, did it hurt though?
    Actually, no! I think I was more afraid of the fear of pain, and it just throbbed for a few minutes after. After that, it's been totally fine. I'm a little squeamish to try and turn them tonight, but I will clean them tonight.

Yikes, NM, you fainted? I can understand that though because I was watching someone in Walmart once get theirs done, and I went woozy at the sight of it. And it wasn't even happening to me!

Originally posted by Cookiebaker
    Yikes, NM, you fainted?
    Yes! And the LAME part is, it was the SECOND time I had them done!! You'd think it would have been no big deal!

I just have my belly button and nose done last month..at the same time and they were truly no big deal.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Good for you. I have mine pierced 3 times. I had them done a while ago though. It doesn't hurt too bad, it's so quick. Just keep em clean and turning them.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

That's great! Earings look sooo lovely. I've had my ears pierced since I was a baby, so I don't remember anything. LOL! Congrats.

Originally posted by popcornbird
    I've had my ears pierced since I was a baby, so I don't remember anything. LOL!
    Me too! I'm glad I don't remember it, I think I would have been traumitized!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I worked at an Earring Tree one summer, and the easiest piercing I ever did was a baby girl. She was I think 3 weeks old, and sound asleep. Her mother had had it done when she was a baby, and wanted her daughter to have the same experience, unlike friends who had it done when they were 12 and scared silly. Her mom held her facing forward propped against her, I drew the little dots, got mom's approval and away we went. Did one ear, and the baby made a wee little murmuring noise and then tilted her head so her other ear was clear to do. She never awoke during the whole process. The funniest part was her daddy couldn't bear to watch, and kept his back turned the whole time!

Ohh congrats! I still need to get mine pierced someday lol Argh I wish I wasn't so afraid of pain
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

That's awesome!

I remember the first needle piercings I got (eyebrow and lip). I would have backed out of it if I didn't have Naomi meeting up with me at the shop. And now I go get pierced when I'm bored LOL.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Hey good on you, you will love all the choice you now have of earings, there are some real pretty ones around, I was older too 18 when I had mine done, and to be perfectly honest, it did not hurt that much when it was done, but they throbbed for hours afterwards, either I am a sook or I have super sensitive ears , who knows lol, but I won't be getting any more done that's for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I got my ears pierced when I was 28. Only to find out I can't wear earrings. I tried everything too, but no luck.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Anna now hubby will have no excuses for not knowing what to get you for your birthday, Christmas, etc.! EARRINGS! I had mine done when I was about 20 and had a second hole done at the same time as my daughter when she was having her first hole done. Oprah had hers done on TV recently and she was a real wimpy! LOL!