Thread: Sally

Sally

Congrats on DOTD. Sally you are a sweetheart and still as active now even after all these years. Have a great day pretty girl as you are the deserving dog of the day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Sally, you're such a little cutie! Sounds like you have a very busy and fun filled life! Congratulations on DOTD, have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey there little girl! What a cutie you are. So glad to see you this morning. You sound like such an active little girl and seem to always keep your family entertained. Good for you!

Congrats, Sally!! Enjoy your special day!

Robin

CONGRATULATIONS SALLY!

You sound like you are one girl who desereves the title
    "Dog of the Day"!!! Your an active fun little senior girl that
    likes to go, go go!

I hope you'll have some extra fun and maybe get to go
    somewhere special today

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Sweet Little Sally!!

Would you look at our little DOTD, Sally!! You are such a cute little girl Sally and we can tell you light up all the lives of the people around you. You sound so much like us it's unbelievable. We chihuahuas are a very special breed indeed and such a wonderful companion to our humans. Sometimes we think Delilah is part Jack Russell Terrier too because she "rockets" herself off her back feet so much!!lol Boy Sally!! Thirteen is just a number in your case isn't it? You are so very talented and smart. We're so happy to meet you this morning sweetheart and we wish for a very special day for you. May your day be filled with chips, tennis balls, squeaky toys, rides in the car, and extra belly rubs, and scratches from us!!! Tell Mom to cover that cute little face with kisses for us too!! Congratulations to our little cutie patootie Chi/JRT, DOTD, Sally Girl!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. Sally, do you sleep under the cover with your humans too?

Good morning dear little Sally! Wow aren't you keeping in great shape! It sounds to me like at 13, you are just getting started! I have heard of some dogs who live amazing lifespans up into their 20s, especially smaller dogs, and it seems to me that you are headed that way too Sally What a blessing you are to your human, and I know you bring more love, laughter and smiles to her days than anyone! And of course I should not forget to mention how impressively smart you are, what a vocabulary you have! Sally, I hope today is EXTRA special with ALL your favorite yummy treats and fun activities. Congratulations on being our very cherished and DARLING Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Where's Sally?

Yikes - I can't see Sally. Bully is still the Dog of the Day when I signed on to Dog of the Day this morning. Have signed on twice and he is still there. What's my problem?

Yay, Sally has finally appeared on my computer. I am so glad. I would have really missed seeing this very sweet Dog of the Day.
    Last edited by Rachel; 06-17-2005 at 10:51 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Sweet Sally!!! Congrats on being a very special dog of the day. You sound like a joy to be around, I hope your day is extra special and you get extra treats, rides and lovin!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I heart Sweet Sally!! What a gorgeous little girl you are! Look at that darling expressive face and those cool ears.
    Congrats to Beauuuutiful Sally!

Oh what I'd give to kiss your sweet little head. Congratulations sweet, sweet little Sally!