Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zippy Zoe!

Zippy Zoe!

Zoe, of course we know what makes you the brattiest girl in your household. It's that tortietude of yours

But on one hand we at Pet Talk have a soft spot for mischievous girls, on the other hand- who could resist your gorgeous face markings and that little butterfly under your chin. Certainly not your meowmie.

Have a special day with some extra cute trouble today

he-he little Zoe! I see your mischievous eyes !

You are so cutie, your purrents surely can only forgive your mistakes and give you love in turn !

Your nose marking is great! Have a sweet COTD today!

What a beauty you are, Zoe, with your white butterfly under your chin and that zany orange stripe down your nose!

You must be as colorful a character as your coat is!! Glad you keep your meowmie hopping!!

Have a wonderful COTD day today and everyday and congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Zoe, you're sure a beauty! Sounds like you keep your mom busy! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is great!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zoe, you are so pretty!! I just love your eyes. You sound like such a fun kitty. I'm so happy to see you this morning. Oh and I have to tell you that I love your name.

Congrats Zoe! Enjoy your special day.

Robin

Of course you have ATTITUDE, as Barbara said in her post, you are a TORTIE(a white tortie, I might add!!). For several years after I was adopted by Miss BooBoo Kitty(RIP 5/11/04), I too, thought she was a calico, but showed a photo of her to a cat show judge, who quickly informed me that Boo was indeed a white tortie and NOT a calico(the attitude should have clued me in, but Boo was my very first cat.).
    But I digress. Zoe, you have such beautiful markings and love that orange flame on your nose it's stunning!!! Sounds like you have a great forever home with all your other cat buddies, and your parents do love you alot despite your independent nature!! Enjoy the day that your reign supreme as our COTD!! HAPPY COTD TO ZIPPY ZOE!!! A very special cat!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Pretty gal! I've never lived with a tortie, but I hear they're a lot of fun. May you receive a gentle rain of kisses on your pretty face today, Zoe!

Zoe, the first word that comes to mind after seeing your adorable picture this morning is "irresistible!" You look so very innocent, could that bratty stuff be true? You have quite a power Zoe. Turn those eyes on anyone and they will become mesmerized, forgiving and forgetting any and all troubles caused by little ol' you! It sounds like you and little Scrappy have a fun relationship, if only he'd realize that the cat must always win . Without a doubt you have been an especially beautiful and cherished gift, and I know that for years and years to come you will add much laughter and love to your Mommy's life. Zoe, I hope you have an EXTRA special day today with all your favorite treats and activities (as long as you don't get into TOO much trouble! ) to celebrate your day. Congratulations on being our very gorgeous and charming Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

ZOE,YOU ARE SO CUTE,LYING,IN THE CAT BED,THE PORCELAIN,ONE,WITH THE BUILT IN WATER SUPPLY,THE ONE,THAT THEY CALL A SINK.OUR DAD SAYS,THAT IS SO WE CAN SINK,INTO OUR BED,AND BE COSY.AND HE SAID,THATS WHY,ITS ROUND,ESPECIALLY BUILT,FOR BEUTIFUL,HAPPY FURRY CATS,LIKE ZOE.
    A FURRY FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,GOES,TO ZESTY ZOE,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful little lady you are Zoe!! And what a Great place to take a nap!! Look at that face, you arn't a brat are you? Its nice to see your gorgeous face this morning, Congrats on being the sweetest Cat of the day!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Awww, what a cute little girl! You must look soooo cute playing with your bro Scrappy. Love your dainty, pretty face. Congrats to Lovely Zoe!!

Zoe, you're so very beautiful! We love your sweet face. Have a great day celebrating with your family! Congrats, Zoe, to being the sweetest COTD!!!
    Tucker, Fuji, and their big sis in The Land of 10,000 Lakes!

Oh Precious Darling CutieyTortie
    Oh preciousness and darlingtude
    Beautiful among perfectioness

zippy zippy zippy zoe
    can I scratch your little toe
    when I stop will you want moe?
    zippy zippy zippy zoe

You are too adorable to be so "bad"! But we here love all naughty and nice cats. I am sure that you are a pleasure to live with and love. Can I give a scratch on the belly zippy zoey?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    kittysmitten
    Proud fur meowmy of Sophia Jazz, Sable Mink, Sasha Theresa and Maggie Magnolia

Sounds like Ms. Z has things figured out. If you're cute and sweet, you can get away with anything.

What a sweet face gazes at me from the sink!
    What fun it must be to have you around!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~