Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few new pics of Ash and Lexie.

A few new pics of Ash and Lexie.

Just took these the other day, Ash does a really good impression of the Aeroplane ears here, he was not exactly thrilled about his photo shoot, and a few of my Lexie, who is very hard to photograph, hope you enjoy, sorry they are in attachments.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

If some kind soul could resize these pics I would be grateful, here is my Lil girl Lexie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

great pics !!! What cutie pies they both are.

Carole what size did you want the pics?

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Just a little bigger than my siggy if that is possible , thanks, I have no means to do it on my computer or the know how, so would love it if you could do that for me, much easier for everyone to view., thanks.
    Furangels only lent.

I resized them for you. Hope they are what you wanted.

Nice to see your cute furbabies!

From Decker with Love

Thank you Jazzcat, we three say they are just PURRFECT......
    Furangels only lent.

Jazzcat beat me to it. LOL they look great and a great size too.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Great pictures of lovely cats. Those really are airplane ears!

And, Lexie reminds me of my Mikey who went to the RB in 1997.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Yep I swear that Ash was just about ready to take off up in the air,, lol, he was not too impressed by the photo shoot,usually he does not give a damn, it is so hard to get a decent one of my lil Lexie, Ash is much more photogenic.
    Furangels only lent.

I took this one of Lexie this morning, my daughter Melissa is home sick from school, so guess who just had to keep her company on her bed, do you think Lexie was warm enough? Jazzcat can you please re-size this one too, much appreciated, thanks.
    Furangels only lent.

Here you go Carole. That is an adorable picture!!

From Decker with Love

AS ALWAYS,ITS SO GREAT,TO SEE ASH,AND LEXIE,AD THE FOUND CATS,ALL MMMEEEEOW,FOR THEM,ESPECIALLY FUTURE FOUND CAT,CHARCOAL.CAT 14.

Last edited by catmandu; 06-15-2005 at 06:38 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks again Jazzcat, Lexie looks a bit like Jazz Doesn't she?
    Furangels only lent.

Originally posted by carole
    Thanks again Jazzcat, Lexie looks a bit like Jazz Doesn't she?
    Very much so! I hope you don't mind but I'm keeping those cute pictures on my computer.

From Decker with Love

Absolutely we feel honoured you want to keep them.Why don't you post a pic of Jazz?
    Last edited by carole; 06-15-2005 at 08:45 PM.
    Furangels only lent.