Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you from Sandra and Cody

Thank you from Sandra and Cody

To all of our dear friends at Pet Talk. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your kind, caring, beautiful messages of condolence and love; the posts, PMs, emails and symapthy cards you wrote, the phone messages you left, after the passing of my beautiful Cody girl. And oh, how I cried when I saw the beautiful memorial signatures some of you made. THANK YOU! I would like to save them, if you don't mind. Your support and caring mean more to me than you will ever know. I haven’t been able to get through all of the messages left on the Memorial board yet; I just can’t get through them without crying. But know that each and every word posted will live on in my heart forever, along side the cherished memories of my beloved Cody. She was honored as am I, to have been a part of this amazing, loving Pet Talk family the past 5 years. Much love to you all, Sandra and Star
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-09-2005 at 04:09 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandra your so very welcome. I hope the days are getting at least a bit better for you.
    We miss you terribly around here, it's just not the same without you. Please don't think I'm trying to rush you back, I'm definately not. Just wanted you to know how much we care for you.

Take Care
    your friend
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Sandra, it's SO good to hear from you!!! I know everyone here cares about you so much...you are a big part of who we hold dear to heart!! And I know everyone here is truly sorry for your losses...I can only say I know what how it is to lose a beloved friend, but to remember the joys of the past brings music and joy to my heart!! We love you Sandra!!!!

~Katie, Blazer, Dom and the bettas!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

It is nice to "see" you, regardless of the circumstance. We do love you and will miss seeing Cody's smiling face.

Major hugs to you and Star..........

Love you both.

Logan

Hi, Sandra ~

Just sending you a *BIG* {{{HUG}}}!

/s/ Phred & the FurKids
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Sanda,

You are more than welcome. We care about you deeply.
    We miss you around here and take your time and come back when you can (((((hugs))))))

Love your friends,

Krista, Miagi, Tiger, Rocky, Ginger, Buster and Jenny
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hugs to you both, though if it's as humid and sticky down there on the Cape as it is up here across "the bridge," we'd prob'ly stick together!

We think of you every day, and hope Cody's memories will brighten your heart as the days go by.

Sandra,

You know you are MORE than welcome to keep/use the sigs I have made. You also know that if I could, I'd wrap my arms around you and give you a humongous hug! Do just take things a day at a time friend. You are sorely missed, but we all want you to take the time you need to heal from these deep hurts. You know I'm always just a phone call away whenever you want to talk!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sandra, I was so glad to see this! I know you're probably not back for good but it was good to hear from you. I attached the big sized one I made so you can have it as wallpaper or for whatever you like. I'm so glad we could help you through this and I am sorry I couldn't leave you a message without crying. I was trying to be strong for you. I know it will be a long process but I hope you can be here a little more often, soon.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Sandra, I've really missed you here on Pet Talk! You're such an awesome person, and such a wonderful, caring, gving, nice person. I love you, Sandra! [[[[HUGS]]]] Love, Sarah and Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

miss you

Fritz and I missed you.Hope to hear from you soon.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Sandra, its so nice to hear from you!

*****Hugs to you and Star!*****

Love, Carly, Meeka and Rodney

Sandra, it is good to hear from you. I hope things are getting easier to bare. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Dear Sandra, how difficult it must have been for you to post this thread and also to try to read the memorials.

You are so well loved and respected on this board that of course just a day without hearing from Sandra is hard on all of us.

Please take all of the time that you need. Every one of us will fully understand..

We miss you!

xxoo Gini

Sandra, it is wonderful to hear from you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and wonder how you are doing...
    You ARE the most amazing member of Pet Talk and the most kind, caring, intelligent, gentle human being I have ever met in all my years. To me, you ARE the heart of Pet Talk and the glue that holds us all together.

I think of the posts you make the time to write, every single day on the Pet/Dog/Cat of the Day threads that just make that person's day and I wish I had a way to let them all, all 5 years of them, know that you need your days brightened a little right now....

I hope and pray that you are OK, I know that Cody is...

Give Star a hug and kiss from me please. You are so well loved and so so missed...can't wait to see you back on your feet again, we're all here for you and we all love you more than you will ever know....

Love you, Jennifer