Thread: Puppy Mill Alert...

Puppy Mill Alert...

http://littlebeauties.org

ew, ew, ew. I've always noticed that this Mill has at least 10-20 ads for different breeds of dogs in our newspaper at any given day. They breed any dog that can make them money, basically, from TEACUP Chihuahua's, to BUGS, to Doberman Pinschers (gawd, I'm sure they're doing their part to ruin Dobies), Boxers, Boston Terriers with horrendous genetic health problems, and soo many more. MOST of the dogs are not registerable. I mostly ignored them, but I was walking Gonzo over the weekend at my Mom's and this lady was out there with a really sweet fluffy white dog. It looked exactly like a Bichon Frise to me (and I've had a Bichon before), except his coat was a little bit more poodley and curly. He had the tail and face of a Bichon, and he was sweet but SUPER hand-shy, submissive, and easily frightened

I asked the lady how old her BICHON was, and she said, "Actually... he's supposed to be purebred Poodle from Champion lines." (then I laughed.) She told me that THESE people (from 'LittleBeauties') sold her a purebred poodle, CKC registered with a pedigree. There is no way this dog was anywhere near a purebred Poodle, even her Vet told her no way, and the papers were obviously not legit. She ordered him without seeing the parents, meeting the breeders, seeing his enviornment or anything. Now she has a $1800 PoodlexBichonxanything-else who is extremely shy and was badly socialized, and she's spending tons of money on professional trainers and will probably spend a lot on Vet bills later on. I just thought this was really sad and frustrating. These people are actually located in Oregon (I thought they were at least within 100 miles of here, because they ALWAYS have ads in the Sac Bee) and are selling poorly-bred pups to tons of people from Cali, Oregon, Nevada, and anyone that will pay.

Just wanted to remind people that dont know better to NEVER buy from this or any other Puppy Mill that scams people into thinking they actually care for the puppies or the buyers. Basically, buying a puppy over the internet is completely unpredictable T_T

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

OMG i am soo sad y would somone do that to a dog!!

I feel sorry for the dogs and to the puppy mill ---- how dare they!!

P.S i was wondering were do u get signatures?
    Last edited by Animal lady; 06-16-2005 at 05:24 PM.

I just found out some dirtbag woman in my county has one and they're going to go out and investigate. One dog she sold for $1,000 died of Parvo. None of the dogs have been to the vet and she's just giving the idiots that buy the dogs something hand written from her. Why do people have to be so freakin' stupid??

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06