Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bully!!!

Bully!!!

What a beautiful, beautiful boy you are!!!

I am so glad you have been rescued by someone who obviously loves you so very much.

Have a great DOTD day sweetheart!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Bully you are surely a most deserving dog for DOTD. How great of your humans to rescue you from such a dreadful life. Now look at you....you can run and play all day and always have food and a nice bed. Congrats Bully on a job well done (barking at those squirrels and being a great dog)
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Ohhh Bully!!! What a gorgeous and stunning boy you are. When I first saw your pic I gasped. You are so awesome looking! I was so happy to read that you have a forever and loving home. You certainly deserve it. Have a very special day, Bully!

Congratulations!

Robin

Bully, what a handsome boy you are! Thanks goodness you were taken from that terrible situation and into a loving home! Congratulations on being DOTD, I hope your day is great!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Bully - so glad you have found the loving home that such a gorgeous boy deserves

Bully...I am so sorry about your life in the beginning but I am so happy that you have a family that loves you very much now. You are so handsome. I love you color. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and hear all the nice things about you.
    LHCamry

Bully you are utterly amazing! I love your color you are sooooo darn handsome, i am soooo very glad you have found a forever home that loves and cherishes you!! Congrats on your big day boy!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BULLY!

WOW! Just look at that beautiful coat of yours, I just love it
    You are quite the looker boy, I bet everyone who sees you falls in love with you...I know I have!

Sounds to me like you have a wonderful life and couldn't ask for anything better!

Enjoy your day because your our special Dog of the Day!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Bullreguard, if ever there were a perfect doggy hunk, you are it! But oh how my heart aches to think of the rough beginning you had , I am unendingly amazed at the callousness and cruelty of some people towards their pets who should be cherished as a member of the family. Thankfully, you now know that kind of care and love with your TRUE family! I am very greatly impressed with your amazing attributes Bully! So athletic, so loving, and so dutiful to your family. You are their dream dog, a dream come true! Bully, I hope you have an EXTRA special day today with ALL kinds of yummy treats, lots of fun walks and snuggles with your people, and all your favorite games and activities. Congratulations on being our MOST handsome and awesome Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by K9soul; 06-16-2005 at 02:48 PM.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Bodacious Bully!

Good morning to our handsome hunk DOTD, Sir Bullreguard!!! We are almost speechless right now Bully, after seeing your picture. We are hopelessly in love with the studly Bully!! Like everyone has said, you are such a beautiful boy Bully. So muscular, shiny, and super duper attractive. Be still our hearts!! Your entire presence is electrifying. We can't begin to understand how anyone could mistreat you but we are all awash with happiness hearing about the perfect life you have now with your loving, wonderful, family. What a good boy they brought into their lives and how obviously thankful they are to have you to love sweetie. What a love bug you are too!! Sounds like you are the light of their lives Bully. The only thing that saddens us now is that we can't reach into our screen and shower you with kisses and hugs so please have Mom give you tons of kisses and hugs for us today. We know she won't mind!! Lucky Mom!! We would love to see you riding "shotgun" in that big rig. Dad must be so proud of you and undoubtedly, all of his fellow truckers have fallen in love with you too. We are so happy to meet you Sir Bullreguard and we wish you a fabulously fun day today, doing all the things you love.

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Bully, I do believe you are one of the most handsome dogs I've ever seen. Everything about you is just stunning; from your beautiful coat, to your regal, proud pose----perfection!

Shame on those horrible creatures who put you in the cellar. But oh the life you have now with people who adore you!

Congratulations handsome, handsome hunk!

Blog Entries

Bullregard AKA Bully

MeeoooooW, it is rare I comment on the Dog of the Day before the Cat of the Day but you just wrapped your doggie paws around my pussycat heart!

Hiss, boo, scratch, snarl, hiss, spit to the lowest of the low humans who kept you chained in the cellar or alone outside! Mew, everyone knows dogs need walks, love and attention...but I'm thrilled to read you found the right parents to love and care for you as all pets deserve as their birthright!

You are sooooooo handsome too. Live long, healthy, happy, loved and cherished in your furever home with your humans. Enjoy your day in the Dog of the Day spotlight -- I send kittykisses to you and my deep admiration and respect to your humans.

Purrrrrrrr

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a handsome man indeed! Bully, you are a lovely example of how awesome a sweet pupper like you can be - despite a rough start in life. You have such a beauuuutiful coat and the sweetest, happiest face! Congrats to Beauuuutiful Bully!!

Good morning BULLY!!! You are a very good looking man!!! Congrats on being DOTD and I hope your day is extra special!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

i want u ur gorgeous!