Thread: Super Sammi!

Super Sammi!

Sammi, there you are, sitting so prettily in your yard, ever vigilant for the stray mouse or bird.

You had sort of a rough start to your new life, didn't you? Looks like you weathered your first bath with flying colors (or fur!) and finally got rid of all your health problems.

Guess that from now on you will get yourself home for the night!!!

Congratulations to a lovely COTD today. Hope you get lots of tummy rubs, scritches, and loving today!!

You are a very pretty girl!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Sammi, a word to the wise: indoors is much safer than outdoors!!Staying inside will keep you safe, and free of all the nasty parasites, fleas, and other assorted maladys that affect cats that go outside!! You had a rough start in life, and I am not talking about the bathe!! It is good to know that you have Puff to keep you company!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Thanks for saving Sammi and taking care of all her troubles! But I also wanted to tell you how much safer and better indoor life is for cats! They don't suffer the risk of terrible accidents, stay MUCH cleaner and healthier! Much less likelihood of nasties like fleas, too. My 14 year old used to be indoor-outdoor, but for the last six years he has been exclusively inside, doing well, and I wouldn't put a cat outside again.

Sammi, there is something about that picture of you that is particularly endearing. Perhaps the way you are laying crouched in the grass, looking relaxed but the twitching tail belies that you are ready to spring up the moment anything interesting appears. You have a curious and inquisitive face that tugs at the heartstrings. What a wonderful family has rescued and taken you into their hearts and home, although with cats it is often a mutual adoption isn't it? Yes you certainly are a smart little girl too, but do keep that curiosity in check as we wouldn't want it to get you into trouble! I hope that you will decide the indoor life is the way to go . Sammi, I hope you have an EXTRA special and fun day today with yummy treats and plenty of play time with your special people. Congratulations on being our beautiful and most deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Dear Sammi! You had a bad start in your life, but it ended up with this famous bathing!! It is and old story now ! You look very happy and healthy, congratulations to your purrents

You have a lovely face, and such grass-color eyes! I would like to give you some kisses, little Sammi!
    Happy COTD, don't catch too many mice

How wonderful to meet beautiful Sammi today, and hear all about her awesome story with a happy ending!! What a dainty little girl you are Sammi - so very cute! Congrats to DARLING SAMMI!!!

Sammi
    Aw, how adorable you are!
    You sure look comfy in the grass!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes match the grass! What a beauty for a Monday COTD!

Hi Sammi! You sure had a rough start, but you have come a long way and you are just beautiful. Congratulations on being COTD!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Sammi, you look so happy in the grass. I am sorry that may boys cannot go outside here- it would be way too dangerous. But I hope you have a long and happy life- enjoy it

It's wonderful that a poor little cat without much chance of adoption not only got a home, she got the home of her dreams. Congratulations.

Saami, you are so pretty! We see that you're also from Minnesota! We love your beautiful markings! We hope ya have a great day with lots of love. Congrats, Saami, to being the COTD!!
    Tucker, Fuji, and their big sis in The Land of 10,000 Lakes!

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=4][B][I][U]
    SAMMI.YOU ARE A FREE SPIRIT,OF A CAT,WHO,IS SO LUCKY,TO HAVE A BACK YARD,TO PLAY IN.ALL THE FOUND CATS,ENVY YOU,AS THEY WOULD LOVE,TO HAVE A YARD,TO PLAY IN,TOO.AND THEY ALL
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW
    FOR SENSATIONAL SAMMI,COTD,AND WIH,THAT BEAUTIFUL CAT,YEARS,AND YERAS,OF PLAY,IN HER BACK YARD PARADISE.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS