Thread: Wonderful Sadie!

Wonderful Sadie!

Oh Sadie, you are so cute! I must say that I love Bernese mountain dogs. If only I could pet you, baby Sadie !!
    You already have a strong personality, little Sadie, this is promising !
    I wish you a long and fantastic life with your loving humans, have a nice day today!!

Oh "Lady" Sadie! What a cutie you are! Stealing the kids balls, he he! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your special day is the best ever!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sadie Lady

You are one gorgeous puppy, just look at that sweet face! Many happy, healthy years with your family are wished for you today, as you celebrate being our Special Sadie DOTD. Wish it was me holding you there!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

What a gorgeous girl you are little lady Sadie! Have a great life with your new family! Congratulations on being the fuzziest cutest dog of the day!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hi Sadie!!

Look at our adorable little girl, Sadie, our DOTD!! What a beautiful little Bernese Mountain Dog you are sweet little girl!! Look at those cute little pawsies. We also wish we were holding you Miss Sadie!! What a joy you are to your family!! We can almost see you bouncing around the yard, stealing the kids balls, with a cute little smile on your face. Oh what fun it is to be in your family! Congratulations to you, Sadie,our little sweetheart DOTD!! We hope you get to have a really fun day today with extra kisses, hugs, and treats. Please have your loving family give you some giant kisses from us and especially plant some kisses on those cute little pawsies. Always love your life like we do sweetie!! Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Good morning little Diva Sadie! What an absolutely adorable puppy picture of you! I don't know who could resist a face like yours but it certainly wouldn't be me! I'm afraid every time I walked by and you turned those soulful and expressive eyes on me, I'd be on the floor with you cooing and cuddling, forgetting about what I originally meant to do! I hear you can get into a little mischief at times Sadie , well your cute puppyness surely gives you some license for a bit of mischief, as long as you stay safe and don't worry your people too much! Sadie, I hope you have an EXTRA fun and special day today with lots of treats and plenty of hugs and kisses from your adoring humans. How I'd love to see pictures of you all grown up into a beautiful young Bernese lady! Congratulations on being our MOST adorable and loveable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Sadie, how I'd love to give you a kiss right on that soft puppy belly!

Congratulations, cute BMD puppy Sadie!

Sadie...You are soooo cute. I would love to have you.
    I bet you are so sweet. Congratulations on DOTD.
    LHCamry

Sadie, you are SO sweet! We love your face! We just wanna come over to your place and give you lots of cuddles! We hope you have a great day, sweetie, with lots of treats, hugs, and kisses. Congrats, Sadie, to being the most precious DOTD!!
    Tucker, Fuji, and their big sis in The Land of 10,000 Lakes!

CONGRATULATIONS SADIE!

Lady Sadie you are about the cutest little girl I've ever seen (and I'm not just saying that either). I love little Bernese girls, expecially you and that gorgeous face of yours!
    I dont' know how anyone could ever not pay attention to you!

I'm sure being the Diva you are, you'll be demanding lots and lots of attention on your special day...have fun!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a lovely girl you are darling Sadie!! I love your tri-colors and most adooorable face! Congrats to SWEET SADIE!!

*Sigh* You are totally irresistable, Mz Lady Sadie! An adorable, sweet, big bundle of BMD fuzz! I'm sure you won't fit under the dining room table for long, or be held by your human! You'll always be a cuddle bunny! BMD's Rule!

I've been Boooo'd!

Sadie, congrats on DOTD!! You are the sweetest little thing. Hope you have a great day. PS I love your name...I have a Sadie too.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

My goodness, Sadie!! What an adorable little girl you are. I have to tell you that Berners are one of my favorite breeds so I was thrilled to see your picture. I'm so happy that you were our dog of the day.

Congrats, Sadie! I hope you were spoiled rotten!

Robin