Thread: Gracie!

Gracie!

Well aren't I the lucky one this morning???!!!
    I get to be the first one here to congratulate you

CONGRATULATIONS GRACIE!!!

Sure sounds like you were lucky for a wonderful family to find you and they were equally lucky to have found such a special little girl in you, you sure are a smart little girl!

Enjoy your special day sweetie, you deserve it

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congratulations Gracie, what a pretty name for such a pretty girl! I hope your special day is the best ever!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Gracie!!

What an adorable little love bug you are Miss Gracie!! Just look at that pretty girl!! We personally love Pit Bulls, Gracie, and what a great example you are of the perfect Pittie girl! Anyone can tell that you are so very loved in your house Gracie!! What a happy day when your loving family got to bring you home. You have turned out to be a wonderful companion and an incredibly smart young lady. You already know alot at your tender age and we think there are only more fabulous days to come. You and your family are all in for a great life of happiness and fun. We wish you happiness together always!! Congratulations sweetheart on being our gorgeous, ebony, DOTD! What a beauty you are. Celebrate all day with fun, fun, fun!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah, in Sunny Florida

Baby Gracie....You are so pretty. I just love your face. You sound like you are so special. So glad that you have a family that loves you so much. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how beautiful you are. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Oh Gracie, your family is right! How very blessed they are to have such a beautiful, loving, smart and affectionate girl like you! I'm impressed with everything about you! From the moment I opened the DOTD page and saw your adorable face to reading your Mommy's descriptions about your smart and joyful personality, you have truly touched my heart . Oh I can just imagine you racing to greet Mommy and Daddy, body wriggling all over in excitement as you receive hugs and kisses. How I'd love to shower you with hugs and kisses too! Gracie, I hope you have a SUPER special day today with LOTS of treats and of course many, many hugs and kisses from your adoring people. Congratulations on being our MOST deserving and loveable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Gracie, as everyone has said, your adorable face caught my attention this morning. And your owner's loving bio made me fall in love. We have a pittie mix ourselves. You look very much like Buddy did as a puppy, so I know you are probably a very svelte, elegant young lady by now.

I hope that today, you get to play fetch, have some ice cubes and celebrate with your boyfriend Tommy at the fence.

Congratulations Baby Gracie!

Hey Gracie!! It was very nice to see your face this morning!!! You sound like a very lucky and happy girl!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Gracie!!!
    You are soooo beautiful i was so glad to see your pretty face this morning, congratulations on your big day you deserve it!!!!

Awww, Gracie, you are SUCH an adooorable girl!! I love your gleaming black coat and those precious, expressive eyes. GRACIE ROCKS!!!!! Congrats to Pretty Gracie!

Wow, you are a pretty little girl Gracie!! Congrats on your special day!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Gracie,

What a beautiful face to see this morning! I hope you have a wonderful day sweetie! Enjoy your special day with your family!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Dear Gracie, your picture really got to me this morning.

What a heartwarming story to hear all about your forever home and to be able to share in all of that joy.

Congratulations sweet one...........I wish you a long and happy life with your family.

Hello Sweet Gracie,

What a beautiful little soul you are. "spreading love throughout
    the house" I'll bet that is your finest gift to your loving family.
    Many happy congratulations to you today Gracie on being chosen
    for special honors as our super DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses
    Baby Gracie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, beautiful Gracie. I would love to see you doing 'shake ten', I'll bet that is so cute. Congratulations on being our DOTD and I hope you have many happy years with your loving family.

Gracie I'm sorry I missed your special day but I want to congratulate you anyways. Hope you had a very special day little Gracie.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant