Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: PT'ers of the past...

PT'ers of the past...

Do you ever sit down and try to remember the old PT'ers we are missing from this forum? Do you remember who they were?

For some reason, quite recently, I've been thinking about this a lot.....going back in time, and remembering the old PT'ers. So many of our wonderful old friends from PT no longer come to the site to 'visit' us. I sometimes think about them and realize how much I miss just seeing their posts. Because I can't seem to remember all of them (and feel bad about that), I thought we could have a thread in which everyone can post the missing PT'ers they remember. This is just to remember our old members, and hope that maybe one day, they'll return to the PT family.

Right now, I was remembering FloppsyLadySally, 2kitties, Miss Meow, Soledad, ZanZanFergie, and several others. I know there are more. I just can't remember, but I know I most definitely will if someone posts their user names. I want to know who I'm missing out on. We should get together and make a list of all the old PT'ers that have been missing for ages, and once we're done, maybe send them a message to let them know how much they're missed.

I always wonder what happened to bnormal.
    I've been BOO'd!

I noticed yesterday was Efrat's birthday. Once in a great while I see a post from Carrie and Mugsy.

Oh, also lovemyshiba. When I first came on PT she posted ALL the time. I don't think she's been on for a couple of months now.
    I've been BOO'd!

Popcornbird, what a sweet idea! I too think of missing Pet Talkers often and wonder where they are or how they are doing...
    Carrie, Mugsy, AdoreMyDogs,JackiesDaisy...I think some of these folks still post occasionally (although it's been a while since I've seen Mugsy actually....)
    Thelmalu99 and Augie and I still keep in touch by email.. Augie married Angel(they met here!! ) and they have a little boy and another on the way. Sabies is MIA.... let's see who else...I remeber the dogs, but not always the people's names...Oh I remember ILoveMyHounds I think, that owns Hannah...? I may be wrong...
    My memory is not what it used to be...I'll think of more I'm sure!

And 3greysandamutt too!
    I've been BOO'd!

I haven't seen Micki around in a while either... come back, you guys!

Something made me thinkof lovemyshiba just a day or two ago...can't remember now what it was, but I do miss her and the kids!

I talked to Mugsy last week on the phone, although it was brief as she had another call come in. She is busy as ever saving as many lives as she can in Indiana!

Most the others I think have been mentioned. I think threegraysandamutt left shortly after I joined. I talked to her enough to findout she only lived a few miles from me, but she really hasn't been back much since.

Bnormal I believe told Karen he was leaving for health reasons, and that he would be back when things were better. I hope he has just gotten busy in life and that he is well. We did get to meet his Dobies at a PT meeting...what great puppers they are!!

I can't remember Bailey's User ID, but she had a cute little Yorkie and made it to a few PT meetings a few years back. What a little sweetie that puppy was!!!

There's also Emma (Dogz). Her birthday was yesterday, I believe. As far as I know she doesn't come here to post anymore.. I do talk to her outside of Pet Talk, though.

I've been thinking about Emily, too!

I miss lots of the old members.

Yes we have sure lost a few really wonderful people on PT,but gained some lovely new ones too, I did post about Miss Meow and she was online briefly, but yes she is sorely missed along with Ittybittykitty (Tamara) she has not been around for a very long time,come back you guys, where are all the Aussie's gone, long time passing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

This thread will bring up some old names (with a few current )

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    There's also Emma (Dogz). Her birthday was yesterday, I believe. As far as I know she doesn't come here to post anymore.. I do talk to her outside of Pet Talk, though.
    That's who I was thinking of!

I also miss Liz (lizzielou742) who used to come here a LOT and we talked a lot too!
    Last edited by Buddy Blaze Lover; 06-14-2005 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Angels3 (Marie) from Australia was another favorite.

I wish a lot of our older members would come back. It's so sad to see so many people i've grown up with to leave us.

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    We did get to meet his Dobies at a PT meeting...what great puppers they are!!

I can't remember Bailey's User ID, but she had a cute little Yorkie and made it to a few PT meetings a few years back. What a little sweetie that puppy was!!!
    I agree with both of these!

Baylee and Ringo were so sweet. Baylee was a very sweet young girl. Her name was puppygrrl4eva7.

I think about many of the ones mentioned but one I constantly think about is Sara and Carl, a.k.a. Rottie. I remember being in absolute love with the big Rottie boy, Carl. And her sister and her dogs too.

I also miss Angel, doggiemom, and although she didn't leave under the best circumstances, I constantly wonder how she's doing.

And Ellensy - with Beethover, Nestle, and Crunchy. She has posted this year, but only a few times and I miss seeing her around.

Ownerof3dogs - with Felice, Zeus, and Hercules... I still remember recieving a Christmas card from her with their fur in it.

And does anyone remember Daisy's Mom? And her sweet Basset Daisy?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

And Hanz & Fritz (sp??) They were the first dogs that I sent a gift swap basket to! I haven't seen them in a loooong time!

And probably one of the people I have missed the most is Cookie's Mom. She was a regular when I first came on here.