Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jackson case verdict in 30 mins!!!

The only way MJ's wealth came into it, was the fact he could afford good investigators, and lawyer's, if the same case had been by a public defender it is a possibility the outcome could have been different, other than that he was not given any special treatment that I can see.

If MJ makes some serious lifestyle changes, then that is a positive thing that has come out of all of this, I don't see he should have to have supervised visits only by children, as he has not been convicted of child molestation, that would be highly unfair to him.

I cannot come out and say MJ is innocent, maybe he is guilty of something, but what I am not sure of,maybe he is just a confused man who lives in a fantasy world, after all he thinks he is Peter Pan doesn't he?

I just feel some sadness at it all, that MJ has turned out to be thought of as some kinda freak, and that maybe his only crime is that he cared and loved too much, and made himself vunerable, it is a thought that crosses my mind from time to time.

MJ's music played a significant part in my teen life, I have many a record or LP as they were called in my day,they have seen better days, but got lots of use at many parties I attended, Bad and thriller being two of my favourite, but I never became a real fan, so I don't believe my opinions on the matter have been influenced because I once enjoyed his music, and still do .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by RICHARD
    The MJ trial had a pertroleum related link.....

The "vaseline" that the prosecutor was crowing about.
    LOL, Richard!!!

OK, now back to it . . . *ugh* . . . *gag* . . . *yuck* . . .

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

MJ Case

I think he did all the things he is accused of & yes I think it is that he thinks he has done no wrong. We all knew he would not be conficted & cause of OJ case & ect., plus the way they had already made coments of the smerk remarks the Jury panel had made. We all know if he had been conficted then there would be hit list on the jury panel. But you know with all the surgery to his face has made him look like a Freak Show & he does have to live with that everytime he looks in the mirrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Christa

Christa I just Love you thread with the Catster pages of your babies. They are all just Breathtaken.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I didn't think he did it...

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Re: MJ Case

Originally posted by lvpets2002
    We all knew he would not be conficted & cause of OJ case & ect., We all know if he had been conficted then there would be hit list on the jury panel.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but, I don't think you should say "we all know." There's a lot of people already on this thread that have stated the opposite of your feelings. I respect your opinion, but, just not the generalization you're using to express it. Does that make sense? Sorry if it doesn't, my mind is going in a million different directions right now....
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I have to agree entirely with your post Finn's mom, the fact is we don't all know anything really, we are not MJ or his alleged victims, we were not in the court or on the jury, simple as that, to assume there would be a hit list on the Jury is just media hype and certainly not the truth IMO, and I don't believe that for one single moment.

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

In with keeping this thread not too serious, I got this pic of MJ in my email today, apparently his latest plastic surgery went a little wrong, but seriously there is rumour MJ is looking for somewhere new to live , heading down under to Tasmania.
    Furangels only lent.