Thread: Angelic Ally!

Angelic Ally!

Ally, what a smart little kitty you are! Not only are you computer-literate, but you know exactly what to do to keep your purrents amused when they are around you.

I'm so glad you have a furrever home and (maybe) will be getting a sibling soon. Better yet, your purrents love you and give you lots of scritchies and head rubs and bumpies.

You have such a sweet little face. I hope you have a wonderful COTD day today and everyday, with lots of treats and MAYBE your meowmie & pawpee will entertain you with your favorite toy!

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello sweet Ally!!! You certainly are a cutie!! Your amber eyes are beautiful!! Glad to know that you enjoy watching the outdoors from indoors! There sure is alot of things out there to keep you busy!!! A word of advice: before you get off the computer, be sure you clean off all the CAT HAIRS, then your parents will have no clue that you used the computer!!!HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Awwwww, what a beauuutiful little Ally cat you are!! I love our feminine eyes and most gorgeous fur - look at that impressive tail! You are one fine example of Texas beauty! Congrats to Awesome and Most Adooorable Ally!!

Hello there elegant Miss Ally! You sure are a delicate and pretty young lady. Sounds like you have your people well trained to entertain you too . I just love the curious and inquisitive look on your face in your photo. It also seems like you've gotten this family life thing down pat, with Mom and Dad working to meet your every want and need. That's what being a cat is all about right? Ally, I hope today is EXTRA special and full of all the things you enjoy most. Since it's the weekend I bet proud Mom and Dad are home to help you celebrate too! Congratulations on being our MOST deserving and beautiful Cat of the Day!

Oh, and Ally, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell Mom and Dad that you've been on the computer while they are away
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Ally,

What a sweetie you are! You remind me of my friend's cat, pretty boy! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Ally

How adorable you are!
    Don't worry, we won't tell your parents you can use the computer. Then maybe, you'll drop by from time to time and let us know how you are.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's a sweet little Texas girl. Hope it will be another perfect fit when she finds a friend.

It's great to see a 'neighbor' from Plano as the CAT OF THE DAY!
    Congratulations!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Ally, you are a poster child for a sweet, pretty, family cat! Your eyes are all lit up with excitement. What's going to be your next adventure? Maybe a new kittie friend in the house? Please get back to us like you said. Meanwhile, wishing you purrfect pleasure on your COTD.