Thread: Lucky.....

Lucky.....

sitting in front of my pc, bored witless at work and thinking just how much better it would be if young Tobey was lying at my feet..........how many of you are lucky enough to be able to take your furkids to work with you?

I'm not lucky enough to have my babies at work with me. I am lucky though because I only work a couple days a week, the rest of the time I'm home with my babies.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I wish I could take mine to work with me. But I also work at most days a week so it's not too bad. Work would go by so much faster if they were with me though.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

I'm lucky in that I work close enough to go home at lunchtime,which is what I've just done! Had a Tobey- cuddle and a walk so feeling a bit better about the day

I can only bring my dog in when we have fundraisers on the weekend (I work for a non-profit). There aren't many managers here at that time. Other than that, dogs are banned. Sucks.

As an FYI, see below:

The Woof Report
    by Pet Sitters International

Tell Your Friends.
    Tell Your Co-workers.
    Tell Your Dog!

The official Take Your Dog To Work Day® Web site is LIVE!

Go to www.petsit.com/dogday to learn more about this fun event for dogs and their owners. The TYDTWDay site features:
    Fun facts
    Web movie

Free downloads
    Free registration

And more!

About the Day

On Friday, June 24, 2005, thousands of companies from the United States, Canada and abroad will celebrate Pet Sitters International's 7th Annual Take Your Dog To Work Day®, sponsored by Iams Dog Foods.

Created by Pet Sitters International, TYDTWDay is intended to help homeless dogs find lifelong companionship. The event encourages businesses to welcome dogs into the workplace for one day as a means of spreading the word about what great companions dogs make. The goal is to motivate employees who have never before experienced or who have forgotten the joy a pet can bring, to adopt dogs from their local shelters, humane societies or rescue groups.

TYDTWDay is a fun way for dog owners to celebrate their furry companions. There's a way for every company to participate, even if dogs aren't allowed inside the company. For more information on how your company can participate send an e-mail to [email protected].

Register today at www.petsit.com/dogday!

hmmm......may have to leave copies of these lying around the office