Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darling Dusty!!!!!

Darling Dusty!!!!!

What a beauty!!! Dusty, you sure sound like you are giving back many times over all the love that you receive from you parents in your FOREVER home!! I hope today you hve lots of fun playing with all your toys(sounds like you have alot!)and enjoy watching those fish!!! I wonder if your paw has ever made its way into the tank!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello Dusty and congratulations!

Your purrents love you a great deal and it's no wonder. You are right there for them every day, chasing away all the negativity in their lives and making them very happy.

I'm sure they don't mind a bit that you hog the bed! Your gentle and sweet nature are gifts that you give them.

Keep on keepin' on and I hope you get lots of scritches, petting, and treats today!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello Dusty!

Such a cute girl you are! I would love to rub you around the ears and touch your soft fur! You bring a lot of love in your house, good job!
    Tell your purrents that I also know the bed problem, sleeping diagonaly! I am sure they don't care and like having your presence when they sleep.

Happy COTD and many toys!

What a great bio! Good Job Dusty! You look so beautiful and alert in your pic! Just ready to get some lovin' or chase your "real" mice?

Your purrents are very lucky to have such a sweet and loving baby cat to look after them. Having you on their lap and melt all those bad feeling away and fill their hearts with all that sweet kitty love, good job baby!
    kittysmitten
    Proud fur meowmy of Sophia Jazz, Sable Mink, Sasha Theresa and Maggie Magnolia

You look like such a sweetie mush! Cat-gratulations on your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Boy, are we familiar with the lack of legroom in bed at night! With four cats and two of us, that makes 20 legs in the bed, as well as assorted tails, ears and whiskers. Very cozy indeed!

You are a beautiful girl, Dusty, and deserve all good things. May you have a long, healthy, happy life, little girl!
    Last edited by kittykay; 06-30-2005 at 09:40 AM.

DUSTY,YOU CERTAINLY,ARE A BIG GIRL,FOR BEINGEIGHT MONTHS OLD.I WONDER,IF YOU ARE AT LEAST PART MAINE COON,AS YOU HAVE THAT SORT,OFFACE,ANDRUFF.YOU,ARE SUCH A DEAR CAT,AND BRING SUCH HAPPINESS,TO YOUR GUARDIANS,YOU ARE REWARDING THEM,FI\OR GIVING YOU,THAT FURR EVER HOME.AND THE FOUND CATS,STARRYS,REHOMED STARRYS,AND ANGELS,ARE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING,FOR DEVOTED DUSTY COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi pretty Dusty!! Congratulations on being COTD. Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

She looks very much like my Fifi. My bet is that she is very vocal and her voice has a great range from high pitch to surprisingly low pitch.

If she is, like I suspect, one of these wonderful "Doll Faced" Persians and not just a DLH then you are well blessed. (Don't take me wrong. I'm not trying to slight DLH's. I love all cats.)

Congrats on COTD. Now I have to realy work on some Fifi pictures to submit.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Wait! Dusty! Aren't you one of PT's own? No matter.... you're beautiful! Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I'm in love with sweet little Dusty!! What a face - a face of pure beauty, joy and love - too too cute!! You are so sweet little Dusty cat! Congrats to Darling Dusty!!!

When I first saw your picture I thought that my Storm had been selected as COTD!!! Dusty you are so beautiful and I bet your coat is as silky as rabbits fur. This is how my Storm's is too. You also sound like you have a wonderful personality and so does my Storm. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Here's a picture of Storm so you can compare.

Dusty
    Aren't you just the prettiest kitty? What beautiful eyes! I could gaze into them for hours!
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusty,

What a beauty you are! Enjoy your special day sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Isn't that just a perfect match between humans and kitty? Congratulations.