Thread: Mayo called back

Mayo called back

I made a thread a few weeks ago, ( http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/show...he+Mayo+clinic ) about me having to go the the Mayo clinic in Rochester, MN. Anyways, they called back, and I have a pinched nerve higher up in my arm. My surgery is on July 28, I could have had it earlier, but I wanted to be able to go to all my horse showes and stuff, and they said it was ok, if we waited that long. I have to help with a Bible School on August 1st, so that should be fun , a lot of the kids have a hard time leaving there parents and the little ones like to be held. I talked to one of the girls that helps run it, and she said she would try to give me a job, where i didnt have to use my arm to much. Last year I helped a bunch of my friends with the "music, song" part of it. It was so much fun.

ANYWAYS! I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to have surgery

Thanks for listening!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Gosh, I'm sorry you have to have surgery. Does your arm hurt a lot? I would think having a pinched nerve would be very painful.
    You will be in my thoughts.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Originally posted by Jadapit
    Gosh, I'm sorry you have to have surgery. Does your arm hurt a lot? I would think having a pinched nerve would be very painful.
    I doesnt really "hurt" but it tingles. Kind of like when your hand goes to sleep. It is more annoying than painful. But, I cannot lift my hand above my head for more than 30 seconds with out great pain, this includes sleeping with my hand above my head. If I lay on my arm, and then it falls asleep, I wake up in the middle of the night and I am unable to move it. This happens every night, I have to hold it in the air, which also causes pain, to get the blood circulating.
    EDIT: Also, I cannot go out in cold weather, write/type for a long time, or lift heavy objects
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I am so sorry you have to have surgery I hope everything goes smoothly (((((hugs))))))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Aww...that's no fun. I hope it'll make you all better and you wont have anymore pain or tingling.

Hugs,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Thanks everybody!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

You will have my prayers when the time comes. In the meantime, enjoy your horse shows and know that you'll be back at it in no time.