Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thursday # 110...are you in???

Tell me how messed up this would make you. An Incredible Hulk is Hipnotic and Hennessy and yes it's green. I heard it's supposed to make you feel like a hulk and have you lit up like a christmas tree. Hmm, now mix that with some ice in a blender and ta da, you have a green slushie.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

Can this old guy from Pittsburgh join in this game? I'll make sure Mario doesn't deal from the bottom, if you know what I mean!

JUst checking in I have a ton of stuff to do on line so I'll peek in time to time.

Is it just me or is it a little quiet around here this Thursday??? Busy week for everyone I guess..
    Either that or that are all passed out from drinking in the heat!!!

Hello everyone!! Sorry about my..er...um...overindulging last week. I'm over it now. The hangover I mean, finally. Like this morning, I didn't throw up at all!!

Now will someone tell me, do Thursdays always start on Wednesday....?

Jennifert, glad to hear you are feeling better - finally! But you had fun - even if you don't remember.

Why yes, Thursdays opens on Wednesdays because in Australia it is already Thursday. This way we get an extra day lead and then when it is Friday in Australia it is only Thursday here.

That was the best excuse we could think of........and it works!

Now on to really serious matters............what shall I have to drink?

It has been a far too sober day!

Beer, must have beer.

It's midday and it's really busy at work, what with a long weekend coming up and all. (I've always said retail would be a great job if it were'nt for the customers )

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Gini....have a green slushie, on me.... I owe you one!

No no no Gini, not ON me....I mean, on me....Oh forget it!! It's a little too early for body shots! Or is it too late for them....? Trev, what the heck time is it anyway?
    (entirely too much adding and subtracting for me....)

PitChick, how is an Incredible Hulk GREEN? I'm baffled. Hennessey is not green (although the bottle is... 6 years of bartending and this is what I know? ) and Hypnotic is blue? Right? How does that make a green drink...? Don't answer that, just pour!!

Trev, what is the holiday? Should I pretend to be Austrailan tomorrow so I can miss work Monday...?

It's the Queens birthday holiday. I don't know if Canadians celebrate the same holiday on the same day or not, but hey it's an extra day off. (Honorary Aussieship is now transfered )

Now where was I? Oh yeah, beer, must have beer.............

Another holiday in Australia? Seems like every week you tell us you have Monday off! Let's have a beer before you start your weekend!

Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
    Another holiday in Australia? Seems like every week you tell us you have Monday off! Let's have a beer before you start your weekend!
    Guiness all round then.

With a big Done!

Originally posted by jennifert9
    PitChick, how is an Incredible Hulk GREEN? I'm baffled. Hennessey is not green (although the bottle is... 6 years of bartending and this is what I know? ) and Hypnotic is blue? Right? How does that make a green drink...? Don't answer that, just pour!!

Trev, what is the holiday? Should I pretend to be Austrailan tomorrow so I can miss work Monday...?
    Don't know, never had one. That's just what I heard. Since the Hypnotic is blue, I guess the Hennessey just turns in green. I'll try to make it by a pool hall or club this weekend and let you know. If I can remember it afterwards.

I want to be Australian too, guess I better let my boss know. G'day and crykee!

Good morning everyone! I see there was some parteeing last night. Dear God, look at all the beer bottles all over the place. Guess I'll start the cleanup duty.

Another long weekend Trev?? That does it. I'm packing up and moving to Auzzieland.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm thinking the Hennesey must be yellow. Add that to blue hypnotic and walla - you get green! What in the world is hypnotic though? I feel that's what I am these days, but I didn't know they made alcohol like that.

I've got the recycle bin ready for all those beer bottles, Slick. Mario, sweety, after you tuck that ace back into your diaper can you push the bin over this way so I can get all these bottles in the corner behind the table? Thanks, I owe you a few cherries.

Corvette is gone and tomorrow we're headed to Texas to look at another motorhome! What a whirlwind this week has been! Who in the world has time to work?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Hpnotiq® liqueur
    Hpnotiq (yes, that is indeed without a y) is a tropical-fruit liqueur. It's made from a blend of premium french vodka, pure cognac and natural tropical fruit juices.

Debbie, I Googled this information. I had never heard of it before. Sounds deadly doesn't it?

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Corvette is gone and tomorrow we're headed to Texas to look at another motorhome! What a whirlwind this week has been! Who in the world has time to work?
    Where bouts you plannin on mozyin around?