Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sirrahbed's last day in Japan

Sirrahbed's last day in Japan

I have now been here for a week and today is my last full day - will leave here in the morning. It has been so wonderful to see my baby girl again and to see HER baby; my grandson I have diapered, shampooed, rocked, cried and spent time remembering the early days of having my own babies.

It makes me happy to see my daughter is such a good mommy already - I know how she has anticipated Tyler's arrival. She never acted like she had a C-section! She has felt good (though tired!!) the entire time and is running around like she always has - even since Tyler was 5 days old and I arrived.

He is a cozy, sweet and content baby. He nurses every two hours during the day and about every 3-4 during the night. Ok enough talk and a few pictures!!

Here is baby Tyler on my shoulder - look at that peaceful face...

And now cuddling with his mommy - yes we snuggle alot here!!

Love this face!

Grandma looks old here, but Missy snapped this early this morning - I had picked up Tyler after he ate and we took another snooze in the rocking chair.

Tyler's nursery is in the room that used to be "Boomer's Room" - so he still is there and watches over Tyler from his window hammock. He has been so good with the changes in the house and there have been no jealousy problems. Paul brought a blanket home for Boomer that Tyler was wrapped in at the hospital - so he was already familiar with the new baby scent....

Mommy Missy says she is feeling great! She gets tired of course, and sometimes forgets to eat and drink. I have lectured bher about this. I guess moms never stop wanting to baby their babies - even when they are soon to be 21 years old!! Here is MY baby...

That is all for now and is likely my last post from Japan. Thank you all for sharing in the excitement of Missy's pregnancy and Tyler's birth. It has meant so much to Missy as she is living on the other side of the world from her extended family. Thank you all so much!

That was a short trip! Seems like you just arrived there. Travel safely and congratulations to all!

Thank you for the update, Debbie, and for the wonderful pictures. I don't think you look old at all, just happy and content with that precious bundle snuggled up with you!!!

Have a safe trip home. It is wonderful that you were able to be there with Missy.

Logan

OMG Debbie, that first picture of Tyler is precious. He looks like he is smiling in his sleep.

Missy you look like such a proud mommy holding your beautiful son. (Now comes my lecture from one mom to another) You better remember to eat and drink young lady, as it is very important to your son that you do.

I loved all the pictures and truly enjoyed following your pregnancy Missy and especially the birth of Tyler.

Debbie, I hope you have a peaceful trip back home. In as much as you enjoyed this visit, I'm sure you must be anxious to get back home to your hubby and your furkids.

If you can, drop us a quick post letting us know that you arrived safe and sound back home. Then you can sleep for a few days.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

He is a doll
    Have a safe trip home
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Adorable pics of Tyler! He has the sweetest face!!!

Good luck on your trip back! I'll be thinking about you & praying for a safe return!!!

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

THOSE,ARE GREAT PHOTOS,AND THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS,THAT BOOMER,AND TYLER,ARE ALREADY GOOD FRIENDS,AND THAT THERE,IS NO JEALOUSY,BETWEEN YOUR TWO BABIES!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a wonderful trip you have had! Look at all that cuddling and loving! You are very blessed to have such a wonderful family (but you already knew that)

Please sleep well tonight and have a safe flight home.

Yet more adorable Tyler pictures! Have a safe trip home!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Tyler looks like he's grown already! What a content looking baby boy, and it's so wonderful that you got to share the very first week of Tyler's life. A memory you'll never forget. Missy for a new mom you look more awake and alert than I do! Travel safe Deb, and maybe you can catch some shut eye on the trip home.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

AHHHMOSTTTHOME

Wow,
    What a cute grandson..(SIGH) and a lovely Grandma and much loved wife...a Good daughter and a fine son in law...I am a lucky old fart (opps censored)

See You soon Hon,

Your Ole Man!!!
    Dennis
    Dennis...Grandpa to Misha,Tyler & Annika

Awwww, he's darling!!! Have a safe trip back home!

He is gorgeous! Have a safe trip home!

Aww....I'm sure its so hard for you to leave those gorgeous babies!!!

Have a safe trip!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Thank you so much for all the reports, pics, updates, everything!! I was always anxious to see new posts from Japan!!

Have a safe trip home, dear Debbie! Your hubby (your post is so sweet Sirrahned!!) and your furkids are waiting for you! Take a deep breath, and hup on that plane
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge