Thread: tails, action, and lots of love!

tails, action, and lots of love!

Tell pet talk about your dogs! The tails, action, love,and everything!

I have a min.Dachshund named Daisy. She is short, has long floppy ears, short haired, short legs, long , brown, fast, and full of joy! My other dachshund is her baby from a litter in nov. Her name is Goble. Goble is brown with a white mark on her chest. (the same description as Daisy, but smaller)

So please tell pet talk about your pet!

i have a 9 months old shih tzu named zoey. she is short , a bit long but not as long as your dashund ,has long hair, is black and white,very naughty and very playful.extremely naughty especially when she thinks no one is looking at her
    Last edited by evelyn1157; 02-06-2002 at 10:05 PM.

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    I've got a 50pounds 7 months old Golden Retriever girl who is the joy of our life, runs our household and makes sure I get to meet all those nice new people on the streets. She's a happy not-anymore-puppy with a beautiful smile and black eyes. She likes to cuddle all day long, spend long hours with mommy outside for walks and bike runs and has one passion: sleeping on the bed with the cats.

I have the most wonderful mutt in the world who is the love of my life, and mostly my whole life. Hes about 49 pounds. He is a german shepard Pit Bull mix. He is tan with a black muzzle and blackish ears and a few black hairs on his back an on his tail. H has a fluffy tail, but mostly short fur. He isnt that tall but he is big in width (no he is not spoiled! ) He is the smartest most cutest doggie of them all! That would ex plain why i melted into a puddle of gooe when i first laid my eyes on him. He is everything to me, and ill do anything for him. His name is Simba, Simba The Wonder Dog. His favorite thing to do is to lay out in the back yard in that wonderful Florida Sun. Hehe my mother and i always tease saying "that is why he is so tan!" He is a true Florida dog, because he will sit there and whine makeing you think he has to go outside, but he just wants to go lay in the sun! Silly mutt!

Well, I have 3 dogs, 2 mutts and one pomeranian. Beethoven is a mutt who is 2 yrs. old. Yes, she's a girl behind the name. My friend insisted on giving her that name coz she really looked like the baby Beethoven in the movie 'Beethoven' when she was still a baby. She is tri-color, brown and white and a li'l black (on muzzle and tail). She likes having people as friends rather than dogs. (I wonder why?) And her favorite hobby is to ask for food, like what she's doing now, while I'm posting (and @ the same time eating)! Crunch(y) is a pomeranina/japanese spitz mix. she's 3 yrs old. If I am to give her a title she would probably be the "Loudest Queen in the House" coz she barks real loud even with her size. And last is Nestle, she's six and she's a pomeranian. My aunt gave her to me coz they're moving and my uncle doesn't want Nestle anymore, so I got her. She's the dog with the cutest 'wooing' sound I've ever heard. Ok , i gotta stop...i must have been ranting on and on and on and on.....
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Hi! My family and I have three dogs. We have a minature smooth black + tan dachshund named Pippin ( Pip-in) a gold American cocker spaniel named Max and a Belgian shepherd dog/ rough collie mix named Maggie . Max and Maggie are best friends and some times Maggie acts like Max's mother. The funny thing about Max is that he has this spot on his ear that if you scratch him there his back left leg just starts thumping, its like there is nothing he can do to stop it! It is hilarious when you do it to him when he stands up ! They are all really loved at my house and nobody in my family could live without them!!!
    I love Irish Wolfhounds!