Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tantilizing Teika!

Tantilizing Teika!

Look at you, Teika, so laid-back and relaxed, posing for your COTD portrait! Such a beautiful young lady you are.

You didn't have such an auspicious start to life, left all alone to fend for yourself. It's a good thing Danny found you and took you to the right place.

Now you are well loved and well fed; your purrent has taken such good care of you from the start, esp. when it comes to all the kisses you receive!

Have a wonderful COTD day today and accept all the kisses and scritchies possible!

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

beautiful pusscat.....lots of tickles on your special day

Teika, you are a real beauty! I can understand noggie kisses for sure! We congratulate you on being a most wonderful Cat of the Day and on having such a loving family to care for you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

congrats, Teika on getting pet of the day!
    I have 4 pets. A cat, BB (Bad Boy), A dog, Sam, And two turtles, Franklin and Squirtle.

Yes, kissing cats--my favorite hobby. I am sure Teika loves being kissed, but not all cats do. I have one cat who holds her sweet face up to be kissed, and another one who makes a distressed whoo-ing sound if I kiss him, as though he fears I will bite off his head instead of planting a gentle kiss on it. Head-butting he likes, however, so that's what we do with him.

Teika dear, you are a beautiful girl and deserve all the good things that have come to you. May you live a very long, happy and healthy life with your family!

Blog Entries

TEIKA

Teika you are purrecious! What a beautiful long-haired Dilute Calico you are.

MeeooooW, Danny you are a true feline hero for rescuing Teika. I am sure her human mommy thanks you many times a day.

Teika, how you got lost from your feline mommy at such a young age is a mystery. Thank goodness Danny found you! You've grown into the most beautiful cat. Live long, healthy, happy and continuously cherished. Celebrate today with your purrsons and the other two cats.

Five Stars to you along with your flags, province of Ontario and country of Canada.

Province of Ontario Canadian Flag

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Wonderful Story for a wonderful cat

How lucky were you all to find each other!
    It's a nice story you told us today. I'm sure Teika will be forever gratefull to all of you who help her survive.
    She looks like a Queen! Long live to the Queen!!!

What a regal looking pose!!! Teika, it is as if you KNEW that you would be the COTD one day!!! What a wonderful story of LOVE!! How lucky to have a great FOREVER home, and parents that obviously adore you!!! Many head kisses today on your special day!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What A Beauty!!!!!

Beautiful girl you take my breath away.
    I am so happy you were picked to be COTD this hot..hot..day!!!
    Thank goodness there are people that care enough about little creatures and make an effort to save them..Look at the beauty the world would have missed, without you in it!!!!
    Tell your Mommy...Kisses are good and you deserve lots of them.

The gang: NoNoNicky(a Montreal rescue & former star of this site),Benson,Emma, Minnie-Me, Robbie and our newst rescue Ellie-May..Purrrrrrs from all!!

What a beautiful girl you are! Paw applause to your purr-ents for hand feeding you and bringing up such a healthy kitty!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

WOW, what a gorgeous reclining princess of a kitty you are Teika!! I love your beautiful dilute calico markings and feminine sweet little face! Congrats to Beauuutiful Teika!

Kissy Kitty

Yes, Teiko, I would kiss your little head and also the soft fur on the back of your neck, you sweet fuzzy little girl! Kitty kissing is my favorite sport, also...And my Julie, also a calico, gets kisses everywhere, on her brow, cheeks, nose, back of neck, spine (both middle and near her tail--another very soft spot!) and even her little white feet when she lets me. She is rightfully instinctively protective of her paws, and I don't blame her. Julie does not put her face up for kisses too often, but she is good enough to let me kiss her as much as I like and not resist or resent it! I am very glad for that.

Dear Teiko, I know you will get many telekisses from all over the world today...you little love machine (purrrrr!), I know you deserve them!

Kisses, purrs and nosebumpies from
    MARTHA and Julie ("Rrr-Mee-owrrr")
    The California Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

ANOTHER FELLOW CANADIAN CAT.ITS GREAT,TO SEE A CAT,FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH,RECEIVE,THIS HONOR.AND ALL YOUR FELLOW ONTAIO CATS,SEND A CANADIAN FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW TO TEIKA,THE STRAY ,WHO FOUND JUST,THE RIGHT GUARDIAND,AND LOVING FURR EVER HOME.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Teika
    My, what a beautiful girl who graces my compture screen today!
    I smiled when I learned you were a bottle baby. My Leonardo was a bottle baby too. There's just something so special about them.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very deserving and special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like she is laying there thinking about how good life is. And from reading about how much she is loved, she's right.