Thread: Ashley

Ashley

Ashley's adorable "Look at me. I'm a true blue American" photo proves she's a ***STAR*** not just today, but every day!! A falling star at that!! Lucky Ashley fell all the way from Puerto Rico into the loving arms of a wonderful family from far away and will forever brighten their days I'm sure. What a beautiful girl. I think her paws are definitely "Basset like"!! No doubting the Dobie and Weimie in her as well. What a gorgeous face and winning smile! Have a wonderful life in your new country with your loving humans Ashley. You're a very special "Dog of the Day" and you really brightened MY day!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 11, 2001).]

Little Miss Ashley certainly knows how to whip out that "Miss Innocent" look with a smile to go along with it. Obviously much practiced. I would love to know more about her and how she arrived at her home. In the meantime, Congratulations Ashley on being one lucky dog to find a forever home and a new country! Thanks for being our Dog of the Day.

Ashley, you are so photogenic! You just look like a happy dog, and a very tolerant one to wear that hat on your head. I'm so glad you found a loving home. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

You are a little beauty!! What a wonderful rescue story!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Congratulations Ashley on being the Dog of the Day! You are beautiful. And thank you to Ashley's owners for introducing me to the Save a Sato website. My heart is just breaking after reading all the stories. It is definitely an organization I will look into. Thanks for a wonderful story. And I love Ashley's website!! What a sweetie!!

Our local animal shelter takes dogs in from Puerto Rico too. My friend adopted a Sato named Rosie. The poor thing had been tied by her hind legs with wire to a bridge and left to die! Anyway, congratulations to you Ashley, you've gone through a lot but I'm glad you have a loving family now!

Ashley is just a beautiful girl. She came a very long way to find a wonderful loving home. Congradulations Ashley on becoming
    Miss American Beauty of the Day.

Just finished visiting Asheley's website. When I wasn't crying, I was laughing. First I have to say what a BEAUTIFUL family you have. All of them are so precious. Little Eddie really cracks me up!! And what a home you have provided for these gorgeous, loving animals!!! So filled with love and laughter. I want to be adopted too!!!! I am so priveleged to have met your family, human and furry, and will visit Ashley's website often for updates. A contribution to the Save a Sato organization is first on my list. What an incredible job they do. And you as well, in getting out the message. I think we should nominate you the "Pet Family of the Day!"

Ashley, you are just so beautiful...& very patriotic, too. You have a wonderful family that are awesome in their love & care for animals.

When I saw your picture, Ashley, I just had to laugh. You look hilarious! Congratulations on your winning Dog of the Day!