Thread: Mesmerizing Michelle!

Mesmerizing Michelle!

Dearest Michelle, a.k.a. Meeshy, you are absolutely mesmerizing indeed! One look into those huge, hypnotic, golden eyes gazing straight at me, and I'm at your command, ready to do your bidding! You are such a beautiful girl with that long fluffy black fur and cute black nose, and that tipped ear to signal you've been spayed. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New York to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! You had a rough start in life, having been born in a dump. You found your way to the shop of your Purrrsons-to-be and slowly became more familiar with and to them. Then you were attacked and nearly lost your life. The emergency vets saved you but told your Purrrsons that you were so small you could never go back outside, as you would not survive. You settled right in to your Purrrmanent Purrrfect home, where you live like a queen! You have your dear Purrrsons well-trained, leading them to the treat door and meowing until you get one! You love when your human niece and nephew visit, and you love to play with the baby on his floor jungle gym! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Michelle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Michelle, ma belle!

Meet Michelle! Michelle had a rough start to life as she was born in the dump. She found her way to our shop up the road and began to make herself at home. At first she would only allow my father to touch her, and followed him everywhere! After a few months of persistence, Meeshy (her nickname) finally let me pet her. Mid-July Meeshy got attacked by the large stray male cat. I rushed her to the emergency vet where they saved her life! Since she is such a tiny cat, we were informed she could never go back outside as she would not survive.

Long story short Meeshy my dad and I agreed to surprise the rest of the family with her! She lives like a queen! Everyone who meets her cannot get over how she acts exactly like a dog, including bringing you to the treat door, and meowing until she gets one!

Meesh loves when her human niece and nephew visit her, and loves to play with the baby on his floor jungle gym!
    Hello, Michelle in New York! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your big golden eyes and your full, fluffy coat! I would be very glad to have you show me where the treats are kept, so I could serve you! Since I can't, I hope your caring people will give you some hugs, snuggles or treaties for me.

You had a difficult start to life, and then chose your forever family by going to the shop up the road and making yourself at home. You had an emergency and became an inside-only kitty, and home you went! You play with the baby on his jungle gym, or enjoy visits from your human niece and nephew. Best of all, you are much loved by your people!

Happy, happy cat of the day to Michelle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Michelle!

Hi Michelle! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful girl you are, Meeshy! Your long, shiny, jet black coat, those incredible yellow eyes are stunning!

You had such an unspeakably sad start at life, having been born in a dump. Yet somehow you managed to find your way to a loving home, only to once again find yourself facing the unspeakable after that horrible, near deadly attack. Thankfully you survived, your family and vet doing all that was needed to heal you, and the rest is happy history! What a fighter, a true survivor you are! Your indomitable spirit and will to live is truly an inspiration! And now, healed and healthy, finally living the good life, treated like royalty as every queen deserves!

Long story short Meeshy my dad and I agreed to surprise the rest of the family with her! She lives like a queen! Everyone who meets her cannot get over how she acts exactly like a dog, including bringing you to the treat door, and meowing until she gets one!
    How blessed your family is, having a brave, beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Meesh! You truly are a gem of a girl, a fighter and survivor, just as special as they come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight...visiting with your skin niece and nephew; playing with your baby, hehe; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Meeshy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Michelle!

What a pretty gilr you are, Michelle. You have a beautiful long haired black coat and stunning light green eyes.

I’m so glad you found your way to your family’s shop and were persistent to live with them. It took a bit of time before you let anyone but the father touch you, but eventually you started to trust the rest of the family.

Sadly, you were attacked by a large male cat, your family rushed you to the vet and your life was saved, but what a scare - ugh! Now you are safe inside and happy as can be, living like a queen. I think you have trained your family quite well. You just have to “show them” where the treats are, and they will get you one. You get to play with your human nephew and niece when they visit, and even with the baby on his floor jungle gym.

You have it made and your family love you.

Have fun today… and every day. Celebrate with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a gorgeous black girl you are, Michelle.
    Your coat looks so soft,
    After a bad start in life, you now live in a home with a wonderful family.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mesmerizing Michelle

Michelle, you are so beautiful. Your big, big, mesmerizing blue eyes and long, soft-looking black fur. I am so sorry about your rough start, but your humans found you and took you in! You took your time to warm up, and at first you only allowed your dad to touch you, but after a few months, you let your mom tough you. I'm also very sorry about the attack by the stray male cat. But with the help of the vets, and your humans, you lived! You're definitely a survivor.

Whenever other humans come, they are astonished by how glorious you are. You live like a queen! And you always make sure that they know where the treats are. You're so kind to everyone, and you definitely deserve being COTD!!

Congratulations, Mesmerizing Michelle, on being Cat of the Day!