Thread: charming CHEROKEE

Blog Entries

charming CHEROKEE

Mew, I just loved you bio. Your first human loved you which is why you ended up with your furever family! How special you are; how charming and handsome. Mew, you look like my very own son, Carmal [I had 5 babies July 18, 1996].

Live long, healthy, happy and always loved and cherished. This is what all pets deserve.

You are such a darling, putting your had on your Momma's pillow and sleeping next to her. Your beautiful eyes could melt the North Pole icebergs.

My purr~ents, KatMa and Paw-Paw think you are one mighty fine pussy cat and, mew, so do I.

My Kittens:

Last edited by sasha the cat; 06-05-2005 at 12:12 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Cherokee! I was absolutely amazed on how you ended up in your FOREVER home!! But is sounds like the perfect place for you to be!!! I am glad the humans there loved you and nursed you back to health, and the other cats accepted you. For this, you repay them all with your love. I guess you learned your lession about climbing trees!!! You are a very good looking ORANGEMAN with those green eyes!! Many, many years of good health and happiness, HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You are so gorgeous, Cherokee!! I wouldn't mind at all too if someone dropped a sweeheart like you on my porch!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

It's sad to hear the description of him laying around the first few days, wondering what he did wrong. Sounds like he realized pretty quick that things were working out really well. Congratulations.

What a cool story - with a wonderfully happy ending we can all admire! Cherokee is such a handsome man - what beautiful eyes which reveal one cool kitty character! Congrats to Beautiful Cherokee!!

Own up Cherokee! You removed the screen yourself and planted yourself on the kitchen table. You heard the meows through the grapevine and found yourself a home. And the purrrrfect home it is! Contragrats you beautiful COTD!
    kittysmitten
    Proud fur meowmy of Sophia Jazz, Sable Mink, Sasha Theresa and Maggie Magnolia

Champion Cherokee!

Clever pussy, finding a new home like that. Thank goodness you weren't just dumped - or taken to the cat lady across the street! You ended up just where you needed to be. Love your serene green eyes and I want to reach out and take you by the paw,you look so peaceful and friendly. May your life be long and happy and this special day be full of treats and cuddles
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Cherokee
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure.
    I bet I know how you got into the house: your guardian angel brought you in! I'm sure animals have them as well as humans.
    Sure sounds like you have the perfect family and home now.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT HAS,TO BE ONE,OF THE MOST AMAZING STORIES,THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN,ON PET TALK.AND WHAT A HAPPY ACCIDENT,ENDED YOU,UP IN YOUR DREAM HOME,THAT MUST BE WHAT,THEY MEAN,BY THE LORD,WORKING IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.THE FOUND CATS,ALL ARE AMAZED,AS I AM,AND WE ALL WISH,CHEROKEE,A GREAT,AND HAPPY LIFE.AND A BIG FOUND CAT GOES OUT TO CHARISMATIC CHEROKEE,COTD.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW TO YOU,OUR DEAR NEW FRIEND,NAD TODAYS COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cherokee!

What an amazing story. Your fur looks so soft that I am sure you make a fine cuddle pillow. I agree that you probably removed that screen yourself and came in.

Arbuckle and Spinner wish you a fine day!!
    Gail

Cherokee,

What a handsome little feller you are! Enjoy your special day, sweet pea!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

12. What a wonderful face to go with such a wonderful story.

You are a lucky boy, Cherokee....congrats!

To Cherokee

Wow what a handsome fella! YOu look just like our Boo Boo who was COTD on December 14, 2003. If you know how, look him up. I can't imagine anyone wanting to give you up - it must have been some circumstance beyond their control to find you a wonderful home. Looks like you really have it made now. Enjoy your life and congrats on being COTD!

Sweet Cherokee, what a handsome young man you are!

What a strange way to find a new home, but thank goodness someone picked the right house.

Looks like you were meant to be where you are!

Congratulations to our lucky COTD!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Cherokee, your eyes are as green as gooseberries (that's a compliment), and your story is a charming one. I am glad for the serendipitous way you found your forever home. May you live with your family for many, many happy, healthy years.