Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEGGAR the beautiful COTD

Blog Entries

BEGGAR the beautiful COTD

Purrrr, you are such a handsome Snowshoe Siamese! I look into your blue eyes and my heart races. Purrrrr, no wonder your purr~sons love you.

Enjoy being our Saturday Cat of the Day -- treats to celebrate seem like a good idea.

Live long, healthy, happy and always cherished by your humans. They are blessed to have such a special feline friend.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Look at those eyes!!!! I cannot imagine what it would be like to look into those eyes everyday!!! Beggar, you sure sound like a very interesting cat to have around the house! Have a wonderful day of catnaps, hugs, and kisses. HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh, I am in LOVE with you, beautiful Beggar!

One look at you and those beautiful baby blues, I would certainly fall victim to your begging! I would be putty in your paws, that's for sure.

Hope you get lots & lots of treats on your special day. Congratulations to a most gorgeous guy!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Nice friend Beggar!

Many happy returns on your COTD! I bet you won't have to beg for some goodies today..?!

Love,
    Sus and Bella
    Sus

Beggar, you are a very handsome boy! Sounds like you're in charge in your home! Congratulations on COTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

BEGGAR,YOU ARE SUCH A CHARMING CAT,TAHT I DONT IMAGINE,THAT YOU WOULD HAVE,TO BEG,YOUR GUARDIANS TOO HARD,ONE LOOK,FROM YOU,WOULD GET YOU,ANYTHING,THAT YOU WANTED,AT ALL.TREATS,TOYS,CAT NIP,ANYTHING,WOULD BE YOURS,JUST,FOR A HAPPY MMMEEEEEOOOW,ANDA THANK FULL PURRRRR! AND THE FOUND CATS,ARE SENDING YOU,A MASSSIVE FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO BEAUTIFUL,BODACIOUS BEGGAR COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome Beggar, though you are obviously a Siamese, your picture makes me think if a panther prowling in his domain, beautiful! I just love your snowy white feet It sounds like you and your human have got your communication down pat, knowing and understanding each other easily, and it sounds like you have your person pretty well trained . Kitties seem particularly good at people-training! Beggar, I hope you have an especially purrfect day today, with many of your relaxing catnaps and lots of special attention in between! Congratulations on being our captivating Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Beggar

Beggar you are Soooooo adorible my favorite cat is a siamese. But I allredy have to many pets or I would get anouther cat. I just want to cuddle with u right now. Congrades for being on COTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope u have an expecilly great day. And I hope u have good and relaxing catnaps and lots of attention. I bet u will get all the treats u have always wanted.

What a studly and dapper man you are Beggar!! Those blue eyes of yours are mezmerizing dude! Congrats to Beauuuutiful Beggar!

Dearest Beggar, you are one big, handsome feller, and I love the cat-level angle of your photo.

How do you feel about mushy hugs and kisses? My Mau, who is also big and handsome, will tolerate a few, but then must remove himself from such an undignified situation for a while. Then he comes back for a few more. I think he likes it a bit, but feels it is contrary to his aloof self-image to be messed about with. You, too, look like a very dignified Cat.

I congratulate you on being Cat of The Day, and wish you a long, long, happy, healthy life.

Yes, she IS gorgeous isn't she?!?!
    I have 4 pets. A cat, BB (Bad Boy), A dog, Sam, And two turtles, Franklin and Squirtle.

[color=sky blue]Beggar
    What a charmer you are for sure!
    It was sure a treat to see your wonderful picture today. Sure brightened up my rainy day.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats beautiful Beggar!! What a pretty siamese!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

What a great picture of a beautiful cat. It shows his symmetry and his wonderful pattern.
    Leonard Migliore

Wow, very handsome cat. Sounds like he knows what's important in life, though. And who to ask.