Thread: a new game

a new game

Last night as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard the familiar *scrape scrape scrape* of a cat using the litterbox in the bedroom. Hubby said to me, "Ahhh.. that's gotta be Harry"

I sleepily mumbled back, "How can you tell?"

He said, "Well I know them by their scrapings... Harry has long firm scrapings, Abby has short quick scrapings. Both she and Harry like to dig. Pouncer has short quick scrapings and doesn't go long - just cover and he's done. Allen he doesn't cover, so you don't hear scraping."

Well, you could have knocked me out of bed. I was floored! He apparently has been making a game of who is in the box!!! THIS from a man who did not want cats!

LOL don't feel bad. Lee Roy can tell the girls apart by the jingle of the collar bells, and the location of the bell jingleling.

Aren't husbands/fiances just funny sometimes.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

YOU CAN TELL MOOSE,JJJ3,AND RAGNAR,BY THE FACT,THAT THEY WILL DIG,DIG,DIG,UNR\TIL THE LITTER,IS PART OUT,OF THE BOX.WHERAS THE OTHERS WILL JUMP,IN,DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO,AND THEN LEAVE.I END UP,YELLING,AT THE BIG BOYS,WHICH,IS WHY THEY GO,IN THE LARGE BOX,IN THE CELLAR.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Too funny! I think these guys are more wrapped by our kitties than we realize and that's why we're so surprised when they come out with admissions like this.

Have to admit that Terry could always tell when it was Tubby walking into the bedroom. First of all you could actually hear him stepping on the carpeting. I guess Peanut is light enough that you can't hear her, but Tubby you could hear. Second of all, it really wasn't that hard because he clicked when he walked. I think it was his arthritis or something. I know my knees crack everytime I bend down, so Tubby's click was similar.

Funny though how each cat really does have his/her own sounds.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Hey hubby is a human Magoo!! Magoo knows each of the cats by their scratch in the box. I have to admit that I could only reconize a couple by hearing them in the box.

High Five to hubby!! They really are so much more into the cats than they even realize!

Hehe. I know both of the cat scratches in the box as well. It's not very hard to know though. Rachel must dig to China before and after she does her business. Cubby only digs after, and it only takes him 30 seconds. Rachel stays in the box for atleast 10 minutes.

When we go to bed, hubby can always tell which cat is eating where. We have 2 food dishes in the bedroom for them. One is next to me the other is next to him. I can never tell who is where until Cubby jumps on the bed.

Amazing isn't it how much our hubby's actually do pay attention?

LOL that is so funny. My hubby is wrapped around Stars little paws as well.

Cats have a way with people dont they?
    Happiness is the little things in life.