Thread: need to find a home for moms cats...

need to find a home for moms cats...

Hi everyone,

I am new here... referred by a friend (thanks Debbie) I am in desperate search of a home for 2 cats that belong to my mom.

Reason in need of new home: I relocated my mother here from NJ last fall and have attempted locally to place these cats, but our shelters will euthanize if no home is found. At her previous home, my mother had a 2 story home where the cats lived upstairs & dogs downstairs... never the other to meet. In moms new home, (a 1 story) the dogs have threatened the very lives of the cats every time they see them. Mom has set up the spare bedroom to be the cat house... but they are basically prisoners in there. We cant place the dogs as those are her show animals. We would be willing to transport the cats to a good home, within a 200 mile radius. AND, all their gear goes with them. That includes a nice litter box, bowls, toys, food, litter, etc.

These cats are litter mates -Indy is a boy - Macy is a girl, they were born on 4th of July and will be 4 next month ! They are very shy right now, but that is because of the dog situation.

If you know anyone who might be looking for some nice cats, please let them know about these 2.

Thanks so much for your time -
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here is the photo of Indy

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Obviously I cannot help you being from Canada, but I just want to wish you the best of luck in finding a new home for these two.

Indy & Macy are two big beautiful cats.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

my heart goes,out to you,as sadly mature older cats,are so hard,to find homes for.i wish,that you were closer,as those two momma cats,would fit,into the found cat hotel,and make friends,with the resident cats.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS